• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ashep

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it was lesser in quality but I certainly didn't enjoy it much.

Tellingly my favourite episodes were the standalones.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
The second season was the best tv I've watched all year. Pretty much every episode was amazing and in general it was a big step up from the already great first season.

I hope we get a s3 at some point, but it probably won't be for quite a while. In an itv Aziz said he'll only do it if the inspiration is there.

EkStatiC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Greece
ha, ironically i watched first season a month ago and i finished the second today.
I really cant compare the seasons, quality is on par but the whole "the many lifes of azis ansari character" type of thing it works the same for both seasons.

Generally, the show does some really clever things for a tv series.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
yea the Francesca shit got into parody level by the halfway mark and I actually had to turn it off at the under the covers scene because of the cringe

the show did get better at bottle episodes about people in new York thanksgiving and the dating online episode

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Actually preferred s2 overall to s1. The Thanksgiving episode was amazing. First date was pretty great too. That taxi cab ride at the end...

Both are good though. I don't really see the drop in quality. The standout episodes in both seasons for me didn't even feature the main love interests.

Balphon

Oct 25, 2017
Season 2 had some great high points, but the romance plot dragged the whole season down. It became rather painful to watch by the end.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_opz5y5hhQy1qbqv6do2_540.gif

mon-gif-6.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.gif

tumblr_opz5y5hhQy1qbqv6do1_540.gif

Brerlappin

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly gave up after episode 1 of season 2. Some of the acting was just absolutely cringeworthy, I couldn't handle it.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly gave up after episode 1 of season 2. Some of the acting was just absolutely cringeworthy, I couldn't handle it.

i dont get it...you made it all the way through an entire season and then on the first episode of the second you said fuck it? kind of sounded like you liked it if you got that far...unless you hate watched which i guess is something people do...

i'd say watch the standalone episodes like thanksgiving, first date, and i love new york at least.

Kyuur

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Season 2 was better than the first. I don't see how you could be mad about the romantic arc considering there was one in the first season too?

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I just finished it today (realized I had one more episode left lol). Overall, I felt like it was a step up in quality from the first. It's probably my favorite show I've watched since Atlanta S1.