• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017

Master P announced via Instagram that he will be trying his hand at the ramen noodles game with "Rap Noodles." Flavors will include Creamy Chicken Gumbo, Hot N Spicy Cajun Shrimp, Spicy Picante Chicken, and Sirloin Steak Beefy.

"Chef-Boy-Ar-P. I grew up on noodles now I created my own brand," Master P wrote in the caption. "Start small and build. Get you some product if you want to be successful. It's nothing like this New Orleans flavor creamy chicken and gumbo. You can cook it on the stove or you can put it in the microwave."

Ramen noodles will not be Master P's first foray into the snack industry. Rap Snacks, which he co-founded with James "Fly" Lindsay, features a number of potato chip flavors that are each tied to a specific artist. Honey Jalapeño is for Fetty Wap, Fabolous is repping for the New York Deli Cheddar, Lil Boosie has Louisiana Heat, and so on.

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Now I have something to eat while I'm in traffic in my Rap Car.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
That packaging ain't really got enough bling, especially by trying to crib the No Limit dynasty name with that catch copy!

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Ramen noodles will not be Master P's first foray into the snack industry. Rap Snacks, which he co-founded with James "Fly" Lindsay, features a number of potato chip flavors that are each tied to a specific artist. Honey Jalapeño is for Fetty Wap, Fabolous is repping for the New York Deli Cheddar, Lil Boosie has Louisiana Heat, and so on.

http://www.rapsnacks.net/

IvBJnbQ.png

Of course Romeo has a Bag.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope that motherfuckin' Silkk da Shocker won't be in my plate. Already ruined way too many songs.

feedme.png

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would so buy these if I were able to.

My high school days were filled with the whole "corny white boy listening to No Limit music" thing (to my credit, everyone in my high school was listening to No Limit stuff). Obviously my taste in music has changed substantially since then, but I have a profound amount of respect for what Master P built. He was easily the smartest entrepreneur of the industry for his time.

These noodles actually look tasty.