Matt Reeves shows off new Batsuit for The Batman

Oct 25, 2017
Something cool I saw recently really showed how much movie magic plays into costume design particularly Batsuits,
You watch the movie and see this

and it really just looks like a one piece rubber body suit
but then
Basically doesn't have much of a back
separate top and bottom
codpiece is a velcro piece that loops under and ties to the lower back
segment cuts everywhere
Utility belt velcros on

Honestly just really interesting and gives me a bit more respect for those costumes.

jalkerway

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like the bat symbol allegedly being made from the gun that killed his parents, it's a little on the nose.
I don't really understand where this is coming from, other than he did something similar in a recent comic I guess? If anything it looks like two knives, what with a handle section towards the inside, the belt clip looking parts, and the underside of each wing looking like a sharpened edge.

hydruxo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really understand where this is coming from, other than he did something similar in a recent comic I guess? If anything it looks like two knives, what with a handle section towards the inside, the belt clip looking parts, and the underside of each wing looking like a sharpened edge.
Some random person on Twitter said it right after the camera test came out and then for some reason people started latching onto it

Clu

Oct 26, 2017
The Grid
Some random person on Twitter said it right after the camera test came out and then for some reason people started latching onto it
and that random person has never seen a gun in their life, because if they did they would know....that doesn't look like a gun at all, and I doubt random twitter guy would know if he melted down the gun and turned it into something else.