• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shazz

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
That looks like the concept art for the suit for BvS batman, i like it.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The actual suit part from the neck down, I really dig. The cowl looks kinda weird to me though, might just be the lighting. Very optimistic about the suit overall

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Looks very young. I know he's in his 30s like Bale was but he looked more intense. Ok, I'm judging by his chin lol.

OP
OP
Wingfan19

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Cowl has a fabric/leather feel which doesn't match the rest of the suit (that we can see). Dunno if I dig it yet. Gotta see the the whole thing.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I really fucking dig it. Did not expect a tease so early.

Reminds me a lot of Charlie Cox's DD suit

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Looks good. Not sure if I dig the more machine/metal plates look, but we'll the final product soon enough

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
There's a Netflix's Daredevil vibe to Pattinson here and I can't tell yet if it's bad or good. Though to be fair I'm watching on my phone so the quality isn't the best with that red light

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
thats batman

not sure where the leather cowl or the thick collar on the cape come from, but the armor is very 'new' batman from the last ~10 years

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Love that chest. Now we need to see the cape and his thighs.

I sound like I'm at a butcher shop.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
When it panned up I almost expected it to reveal the original cowl, still think that could be the case since there's no pan up to the ears