• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kinda like this then and i guess physique too.

robocop-2-behind-the-scenes-joel-kinnaman-01.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Something cool I saw recently really showed how much movie magic plays into costume design particularly Batsuits,
You watch the movie and see this
latest

and it really just looks like a one piece rubber body suit
but then

Basically doesn't have much of a back
separate top and bottom
codpiece is a velcro piece that loops under and ties to the lower back
segment cuts everywhere
Utility belt velcros on

Honestly just really interesting and gives me a bit more respect for those costumes.

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Looks okay, will need better lightning before I pass more judgement. The music was pretty good though, so excited.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I don't like the bat symbol allegedly being made from the gun that killed his parents, it's a little on the nose.

jalkerway

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like the bat symbol allegedly being made from the gun that killed his parents, it's a little on the nose.
I don't really understand where this is coming from, other than he did something similar in a recent comic I guess? If anything it looks like two knives, what with a handle section towards the inside, the belt clip looking parts, and the underside of each wing looking like a sharpened edge.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really understand where this is coming from, other than he did something similar in a recent comic I guess? If anything it looks like two knives, what with a handle section towards the inside, the belt clip looking parts, and the underside of each wing looking like a sharpened edge.

Some random person on Twitter said it right after the camera test came out and then for some reason people started latching onto it

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Some random person on Twitter said it right after the camera test came out and then for some reason people started latching onto it

and that random person has never seen a gun in their life, because if they did they would know....that doesn't look like a gun at all, and I doubt random twitter guy would know if he melted down the gun and turned it into something else.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
They should've just shown the complete suit with Rob. Stuntman suits always look worse.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Almost looks like the gauntlets have built-in dart launchers.

I guess the knee holster will be for the grappling hook.

Kaah

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Paris
Love the bat-bike haha.

Now that I think about it, I don't think we heard about a new batmobile for this movie.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Detective Bats rolling on his Bat-Bike

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I.. I don't know how I feel.
But I remember people reacting the same way when we got setpics of Black Panther from Civil War and he looked absolutely fantastic in the film.
Definitely a fan of the Bat-bike though. Detective comics style.

OP
OP
Wingfan19

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I mean, the fact that this is supposedly year 2 Batman with a homebrew costume and it's a stunt suit, I'm waiting till we see an official pic with Rob in the suit and cape in good lighting.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Set pics of comic book costumes almost always look like shit.

That said... I am liking what I am seeing.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Honestly i really like the more military take on the design, seems to stand out a lot from other Bat designs in a good way

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
The bat ears on the bike are dumb.

Hey lets have two pointed spikes aimed right at the driver!

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
super interested in the voice they will use, really liked the Modulated one for Afflek

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Woah, that suit's even better than I realistically hoped for. Love that it's all black including the belt and the ears are good.