• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mORTEN

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Exciting!!
I could do with a "next gen" bells and whistles, new tech Crysis!

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly didn't know that crytek still existed. I thought they had gotten folded into some bigger company.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I was under the impression the game was well underway in terms of development. Haven't they been working on it a while?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I was under the impression the game was well underway in terms of development. Haven't they been working on it a while?

It was only announced a few months ago and was said to be early. So probably still figuring things out and what they want to do.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
The best part of Crysis 1 (didn't played the other ones) was with building in an arena fashion. So he knows how to do that if this the direction they are aiming for.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
I actually think Crysis would do well to be switched to a 3rd-person action/stealth game. Give it a good cover system, some memorable boss fights, and I think it would be fresh. I enjoyed the first three games but they were very same-y all the way through.