• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was laughing at how chat was saying Max was going to name the baby Ken Masters or Fulgore or something lol.

Grats Dood!

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
dante-gif-6.gif

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey Max: I've been watching you since your earliest Marvel vs Capcom 1, The Online Warrior series. You've always been such a good, modest person that has kept us all entertained and fully emotionally adored with fighting games. To see you go from a small mom n' pop Youtube channel, to helping in the Fighting game community and their games, to becoming a big Twitch streamer... your hard work is admirable.

Now your future is even brighter with your child coming along! I wish both you and Jessica the best future, and a healthy, beautiful child that will be cherished by all.

Congratulations Max and Jessica!
ZVAN4l5JgGnO62cBKaSrSMnzHJrZhQ_xzgzA76qMyQnFehWKGbuQYM672bLVRe3_gLSn4lrw0GPUkTdUi4WcHWEk3u8NExR2BVgoZ1uH

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I know he posts here every now and then so congrats dood! :). One of the only people I watch daily whenever I see a video up on youtube from both channels.

Theiea

Oct 27, 2017
so what fighting game character will the baby be named after?

Im betting Jago. :)

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
AWW!! That's amazing news! Congratulations to the couple! Baby Dood on the way!

NZerker12

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Max and JaeJae.

I can ready see Max now: "Before one learns to walk they must first learn the way of the footsie".