• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
congrats to Max and Jessica. I remember chatting with him back on GAF during peak SF4, feels crazy how he's become such a huge deal in the years since.

the timing is amazing. FF7 remake is going to be his final project he can throw himself into fully before life takes over.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Dood.

Make sure you start thinking up names soon so you can ensure they get the right PSO loot-table.
They already have names in mind depending on the gender of the baby. I believe they mentioned a vote next week where Max will give away gift-subs if we guess the name & gender correctly.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Congratulations to Max and JaeJae!
Being a parent is a hell of a journey- and, at least from my experience, I beautiful and rewarding one.

Sláinte!

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I've been watching him for many years. Don't remember where I found him but I watch a ton of his videos. I have no doubt he'll be a wonderful father. I hope he can find balance. He has struggled with that in the past and outwardly spoken about it. But I'm hoping by then, his plan of relying on others is in full swing. He's a great guy and I adore his content

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn! I really wasn't expecting this thread. 2020's gonna be nuts. Most insane March in videogame history. RE3 and FFVII Remake to immediately follow. MVC is back at Evo. New console generation right around the corner...and somehow this happens in-between it all. Very much appreciate the thoughts and support thru it all. <3

Congrats! Super happy for you both, you guys are amazing.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Damn! I really wasn't expecting this thread. 2020's gonna be nuts. Most insane March in videogame history. RE3 and FFVII Remake to immediately follow. MVC is back at Evo. New console generation right around the corner...and somehow this happens in-between it all. Very much appreciate the thoughts and support thru it all. <3
Congrats to both you and Jae Jae. You will both be fantastic parents.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Congrats Max! A new dood is about to enter the ring!

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Awesome news for them. Still funny thinking there's going to be a little dood (or doodet) on the way.

Irikan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really happy for you man, you're both gonna be great parents!

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I actually fist pumped the air reading the thread title. Congrats Max! You guys are going to be amazing parents. Excited for you both.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to the both of them. I'm sure they'll be great parents. It's also pretty interesting to in a way haven grown in life with them given they've showed up their life for years and now this happens. It feels like distant friends letting you know what's up which is pretty dope as well. They're very nice for letting us in on their lives all these years.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Grats to them both!

I agree with all the MVC suggestions. Name the kid for the memes! The memes!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
here's the clipped video of the announcement on Max's channel, btw

youtu.be

We Have An Announcement...

Check out our Livestream! http://twitch.tv/maximilian_doodGet 10% off X-Split Broadcaster with 'dood01' ►►►https://www.xsplit.com/buy?pp=WWW_NAVBAROur offici...

'Rollback Netcode Christiansen' is a strong name

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
A little late to be chiming in, but congratulations Max--nothing but the best of luck with the little one!

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Would you name your first born child "Rollback Netcode" if that's what it takes for all fighting games to have good netcode?

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's funny the other day i was thinking about max not having kids after watching a benny video and wondered if they never planned on having any and then i saw this vid on my feed. congrats max and benny will now have a younger brother or sister.

Last edited:

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I'm so happy for you! Congrats Max!

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Since we don't have a dedicated Max Dood thread like we do with some other content creators I thought i'd post this here so everyone can wish for them to get better!

Being sick is the worst.

Late last year I didn't get to work for 6 days due to being so sick I could barely function at times.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, missed opportunity on naming the baby Rollback

Congrats to Max and JaeJae! Ripley Fawn sounds great!