• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Random question: I swear that I saw a supercut of Drew Gulak saying "POWERPOINT PRESENTATION" a few months back but google, YouTube and reddit searches have all been fruitless searching for it today.

Anyone have the hookup?

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
The way WWE reacts to World of Sport is ridiculous. Buying up all of the talent is just spiteful, especially when they've had the UK titles for months and done jack shit-all with it.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It has to be live right? I mean I wouldn't put it past WWE to half arse something

I mean if this is actually the start of consistent TV tapings for a UK show, they might want to pad it out for the Network until they have to tape again if they want to do a weekly schedule as opposed to doing it live and having to go back soon again to tape.

OP
OP
Hasney

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The way WWE reacts to World of Sport is ridiculous. Buying up all of the talent is just spiteful, especially when they've had the UK titles for months and done jack shit-all with it.

To be fair, World of Sport would have already had a season out by now had they not gotten involved with Jeff Jarrett and TNA, so it's really all their own fault.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Funny to see some of the folks involved in the initial WoS revival last year that didn't go anywhere now in the WWE UK tourney.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How reliable is PWInsider? According to them, Rollins may be challenging THE BROCK BEAST INCARNATE LESNAR sometime this summer.

So, maybe Summerslam main event? Whatever the case, it looks like Brock is holding this belt for a good while yet

That does set it up for Roman Reigns to win MITB and then cash in on Rollins after Rollins wins the title in a hard fought battle.
tumblr_n6xm9z52lj1qevcs2o1_250.gif

tumblr_nyvmz7m3pN1r2lmkgo8_400.gif

tumblr_nyvmz7m3pN1r2lmkgo6_500.gif

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
To be fair, World of Sport would have already had a season out by now had they not gotten involved with Jeff Jarrett and TNA, so it's really all their own fault.

Oh they did? That explains a lot.

It does seem like WWE is generally only interested in the local talent pool whenever WOS is about to put a show out.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh they did? That explains a lot.

It does seem like WWE is generally only interested in the local talent pool whenever WOS is about to put a show out.

Well they've been trying to get the show going all year, but for a while when WOS was dormant they were negotiating with TV networks to get it aired locally so they could get revenue from that (the initial tournament lost money). They could afford to spend months exploring and negotiating if ITV wasn't in the scene.

Now that ITV/WOS is back, they are willing to eat the costs and lose money for a while to get the brand up before WOS is established.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Rollins has been baiting Brock a fair bit in promos and such so the idea of him facing lesnar isn't too out there.
But can he summon the dick kicker like last time?

How are WWE going to fuck with All-In is my question
WWE presents the Greatest Summerslam: Fall Brawl
Taking place at the start of September featuring a bunch of nothing matches but also one big indie-riffic workrate match you've been dying to see.

OP
OP
Hasney

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What if Summerslam is Brocks last date and Seth pins him clean as a whistle and Roman never can?

I would laugh.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dick kicker Taker was such a baffling thing that nobody ever talks about anymore. It's such odd booking, especially for someone who likes the smell of his own farts like Taker. It's on par with conspiracy theorist Roman.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
How are WWE going to fuck with All-In is my question
They already have their money so they can't fuck with ticket sales

If they try to counterprogram it they do the same thing as the cease and desist and only make it a bigger deal (especially when the show exists to be like "this is possible outside of WWE")

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Dick kicker Taker was such a baffling thing that nobody ever talks about anymore. It's such odd booking, especially for someone who likes the smell of his own farts like Taker. It's on par with conspiracy theorist Roman.
There's one smell Taker admires far more than his own gas, the smell of authentic UFC champ sweat, the man would do anything to get Brock chan to notice him.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
It took me three looks to finally see Rey in that batista gif

Grinnin' Finn is a terrible gimmick and needs to end.
Maybe he's just happy to be livin' the dream, but you gotta bring him down!

I'm a fan of her's but...

moneymellawinningsd59pg5.gif
Lol, poor mella, I think she put in a good amount of effort into that segment but the crowd gave zero fucks.

Funny how booking someone like a lemon for months and then having them win the belt for HEAT doesn't actually work.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Oh good, Enzo got off and buried the accuser in a legal letter

I am sure reasonable discourse will follow in the next few days

Deleted member 13037

I keep thinking back on the Cass burial and laughing. It was like something straight out of my dreams... Was it a dream? Did I get Inception'd? Tell me it was real, my friends. If I watch the Mellabration will I wake up? Please, no...

Status
Not open for further replies.