• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Heres hoping.

Wasn't afraid to admit I was weirded out by trans people when I was younger/in my early 20s, I didn't understand it but I matured so I know its possible.
You also gotta be prepared to address it, too. Put that shit to bed. "Long ago I didn't get it. I didn't listen. I didn't try to understand, and I did ignorant shit. I'm sorry for being like that, and failing people. I've since listened, and I've since understood, and I've changed. " etc. That's earnest, and if you're being earnest about it, I think people will get it. Because over the past eight years, things have truly progressed a LONG way which has been great. Still a ton of work to do, a ton of understanding that needs to happen from folks. But we have moved forward.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Johnny thing and the Hogan thing are just worlds apart to me. I don't think Hogan can or should be redeemed regardless of what he says. I'm willing to listen to Johnny and what he says now.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
It feels like a filler because Dakota doesn't feel like a big deal. That's the way I perceive it.
That's how I feel as well. Maybe Dakota will blossom into something later on, but right now her character is...being scared of Shayna. That's all I can glean from it. Also in response to your Nikki Cross question from earlier:

She's challenging Shayna for the title at Takeover: Chicago. Likely going to put her over and then move up to the main roster.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are they gonna change the Undisputed Era logo to include Roddy? Or is it gonna be as obvious as it seems and he goes against them too quickly.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
The Johnny thing and the Hogan thing are just worlds apart to me. I don't think Hogan can or should be redeemed regardless of what he says. I'm willing to listen to Johnny and what he says now.

I mean Josh Allen kinda got over his "n" word twitter incident and thats in a league with predominantly black players.

"Kinda" in that he still got drafted incredibly high but man I bet you he's going to get a lot of blowback in the lockerroom.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really like them not writing out Fish in the promos though. Makes way more sense than the main roster approach of pretending injured people don't exist.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
8kugo60.jpg

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Candace's promo on last week's NXT follows my feelings: why is this happening? We've had enough of this feud. They had a fucking 5 star no holds barred match. What else is supposed to happen.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
This week's episode of Shotgun made the Markthalle in Hamburg sound super special.
Very excited to watch the show on Monday.

The Maharaja

Oct 25, 2017
Tuesday's WWE Smackdown Live averaged 2.298 million viewers for USA Network, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. The number was up a tick from the 2.293 million count from last Tuesday's edition.

Powell's POV: The number remained flat despite WWE advertising AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and a Money in the Bank qualifier in advance. An NBA Playoff game led the night with 8.229 million viewers for ESPN. The May 16, 2017 edition of Smackdown delivered 2.3 million viewers.

NBA continues to be a draw.

He looks like a dork.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's been a few weeks, so here's our updated Smackdown viewership for the STACKED show so far this year:

January 2nd Episode: 2.720 million viewers
January 9th Episode: 2.603 million viewers
January 16th Episode: 2.602 million viewers
January 23rd Episode: 2.580 million viewers
January 30th Episode: 2.509 million viewers (post-Royal Rumble Episode)
February 6th Episode: 2.505 million viewers
February 13th Episode: 2.449 million viewers
February 20th Episode: 2.613 million viewers
February 27th Episode: 2.692 million viewers
March 6th Episode: 2.590 million viewers
March 13th Episode: 2.771 million viewers (post-Fastlane episode)
March 20th Episode: 2.888 million viewers (Daniel Bryan's return from retirement)
March 27th Episode: 2.576 million viewers
April 3rd Episode: 2.467 million viewers
April 10th Episode: 2.952 million viewers (post-WrestleMania 34 episode)
April 17th Episode: 2.796 million viewers (Superstar Shakeup episode)
April 24th Episode: 2.549 million viewers
May 1st Episode: 2.436 million viewers
May 8th Episode: 2.293 million viewers (post-Backlash episode)
May 15th Episode: 2.298 million viewers (taped show from London)

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a few weeks, so here's our updated Smackdown viewership for the STACKED show so far this year:

January 2nd Episode: 2.720 million viewers
January 9th Episode: 2.603 million viewers
January 16th Episode: 2.602 million viewers
January 23rd Episode: 2.580 million viewers
January 30th Episode: 2.509 million viewers (post-Royal Rumble Episode)
February 6th Episode: 2.505 million viewers
February 13th Episode: 2.449 million viewers
February 20th Episode: 2.613 million viewers
February 27th Episode: 2.692 million viewers
March 6th Episode: 2.590 million viewers
March 13th Episode: 2.771 million viewers (post-Fastlane episode)
March 20th Episode: 2.888 million viewers (Daniel Bryan's return from retirement)
March 27th Episode: 2.576 million viewers
April 3rd Episode: 2.467 million viewers
April 10th Episode: 2.952 million viewers (post-WrestleMania 34 episode)
April 17th Episode: 2.796 million viewers (Superstar Shakeup episode)
April 24th Episode: 2.549 million viewers
May 1st Episode: 2.436 million viewers
May 8th Episode: 2.293 million viewers (post-Backlash episode)
May 15th Episode: 2.298 million viewers (taped show from London)
Oh no, #5years #massexodus #youtube.com

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just saying people were unfairly blaming Jinder for the ratings last year. And looking at where viewership is now post-Mania, it wasn't his fault!
Jinder was a great championship run. What would people have rather had - Orton? Hell no. "Give us new stars!" then people are given one and complaints galore

almost as if wrasslin fans shouldn't be listened to

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We're basically back to the same ratings as last year, and slightly worse overall actually, and Jinder isn't even on the show now.

Justice has finally been served for The Maharaja.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what the political environment of Cleveland is, but I know as someone who grew up in Louisiana that I was surrounded by and had shitty beliefs pressed onto me from pretty much the youngest age and it has taken years for me to wash that shit out. Even still today I'll catch myself thinking some dumb shit that I need to get rid of.

I'm not gonna crucify Gargano for a horrible thing eight years ago if I have no idea what he thinks now or if he's grown from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.