• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Right. MITB is always a good ppv!
With declining ratings, going against NBA playoffs AND GOT finale and Vince in full blown Type A control everything panic mode, I'm expecting maximum fuckery. I was expecting Elimination Chamber and Fastlane to be pure shitshows and I was sports entertained, so who knows.
I just don't feel like any of these matches matter. The last couple of MOTB winners have been booked pretty badly, or at least underwhelming

The Maharaja

Oct 25, 2017
h7ei8tlwq8z21.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Blaming the IIconics for Sasha leaving is so dumb. Sasha's been looking for the door for like a year now, the tag belts are just a convenient excuse.

The belts were definitely a way of keeping them around and relevant to fans

This company and their god damn love of social media stats. I'm waiting for them to start throwing up popovers asking us to slam the like button during broadcast.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
AEW is literally the biggest pay day in wrestling other than WWE. They dwarf whatever TNA can offer for contracts.

If AEW was really throwing that much around for everyone Pac would still be working DON. Do people really think Grace is taking less money to stay at TNA?

The only other thing I can think of is that her contract situation is less clear than reported and she's doing this to avoid a legal fight with Anthem like Eli Drake.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

People continuing to sign with Impact when they could easily find work elsewhere will never stop amazing me.

That locker room must be incredibly close knit, its the only thing I can think of becuase the actual show and business is going nowhere.
I mean they kicked Bunny at their first opportunity and used the money for eiglin.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
According to Meltzer they don't want any DQ finishes on the first show which is fair. Other option is a tie but that would mean imposing a time limit which could be problematic depending on if the shows running behind and recent ties for PAC have had the crowd booing. Still agree there were better ways to handle it like having him win and then dissapearing or maybe have him do tag team stuff for a little so a partner could take the pins.

Can't they just do a 15 minute time limit draw like Stardom? Just have PAC cut a promo saying he only needs a few minutes to beat Page.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Back from NXT - had a 5PM start time.

Very good show. They did end up changing the card around a bit as it made sense to have Shayna vs. Kacy as she was the only hometown person besides Robbie E.

It was
Street Profits vs. Riddick Moss/Dan Matha w/ Robert Strauss
Duke/Shafir vs. Io/Candice
Keith Lee vs. Punishment Martinez
Lorcan/Burch vs. O'Reilly/Strong (Fish didn't accompany them tonight)
Kushida vs. Gulak submission match
Shayna vs. Kacy
Dream vs. Cole vs. Riddle

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can't they just do a 15 minute time limit draw like Stardom? Just have PAC cut a promo saying he only needs a few minutes to beat Page.
The reaction made be bad. Also that would be awkward to have one match with a 15 min time limit unless most others have it too. That could fuck with ones they want to go long.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally bringing back the Hardcore Championship with the greatest roster of wrestling talent ever assembled and I could not give an iota of a shit.

This is what WWE has done to me.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
*takes a long sigh, goes to Jordynne's twitter and unfollows*

We've lost her for good..

L9Co0qc.gif

Joking...but still. This fucking sucks.

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
Cactus Jack Classic

Featuring Nick Gage, Jun Kasai, and the rest of the GCW roster

Only on the WWE Network

Let's fucking go

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I know I'm team true love but Burg's so dense that I feel like Lady Maravilla should just be literally murdering his partners at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.