• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
I started a full Secret Wars read through this weekend, starting with secret warriors and I thought I was a bit crazy.

OP there is not enough hours in your life.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
So I clicked on both the thread you were trying to respond to and this one, and I got really confused when both my tabs seemed to be talking about the same thing
tenor.gif

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone ever gotten paid to do as little as Brock Lesnar? Dudes literally destroy they're bodies in that match and Brock just runs down, injures cameramen and wins matches. Money in the Bank was pretty good overall though. I also enjoyed Game of Thrones finale, now to see how the rest of the internet reacted.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I don't know what people expect from WWE at this point. Why the fuck even watch when you know it will be shit.

Some people are real good at lying to themselves that it will or can get better

On-air, HHH booked himself to win the Rumble and the world title at the same damn time just because he thought all Reigns needed to get cheered...was to fight him
Off-air, HHH was singlehandedly responsible for bringing Demott on and keeping him around in a position of power over talent Bill abused, brought back Hogan (and called a meeting so he could give a motivational speech about the power of giving people second chances and warning against being caught), and endorsed the Ciampa aggravated injury on shows he shouldn't have worked as something that needed to happen so he could get Main Roster Experience

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Best part of the PAC situation is we now get to watch my most anticipated DoN match for free and not paying $50.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Had some other things to do, so I'm just catching up on MITB.

Thoughts

- Yay, Bayley

- lol Joe and Rey

- lol Shane and Miz. Miz, what a geek.

- Reigns and Elias was exactly what it should be

- Ariya Daivari on Pay Per View Television in two-thousand and nineteen

- Becky/Lacey was alright

- Charlotte/Becky was good

- Yay Bayley again!

- Seth/AJ fucking ruled. Great match.

- Owens/Kofi was fine. Not great, but not bad.

- "Hey guys, go out there and kill yourselves and do ridiculously dangerous shit for 25 minutes so Brock can come out, do nothing, and legitimately hurt three people on his way to winning a match he wasn't in"

Oct 25, 2017
Had some other things to do, so I'm just catching up on MITB.

Thoughts

- Yay, Bayley

- lol Joe and Rey

- lol Shane and Miz. Miz, what a geek.

- Reigns and Elias was exactly what it should be

- Ariya Daivari on Pay Per View Television in two-thousand and nineteen

- Becky/Lacey was alright

- Charlotte/Becky was good

- Yay Bayley again!

- Seth/AJ fucking ruled. Great match.

- Owens/Kofi was fine. Not great, but not bad.

- "Hey guys, go out there and kill yourselves and do ridiculously dangerous shit for 25 minutes so Brock can come out, do nothing, and legitimately hurt three people on his way to winning a match he wasn't in"

Pretty much all of these.

My favorite part of Nese/Daivari was when Daivari hit two finishers in a row and Nese kicked out, but no one in the crowd actually knew what Daivari's finishers were so no one reacted

Oct 25, 2017
Having a match where 7 dudes kill each other for 20 minutes only for Brock to come out and win a match he wasn't part of in 10 seconds really does sum up the current state of WWE

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I know we all like to tell people to stop watching WWE but!

The volume of posting around PPVs and weekly TV is way down on what it was a few years ago (this is a personal observation with zero actual data backing it up) so people have been getting the message!

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_prs2ytN6hS1rmv1vdo2_500.gif

Everything WWE is poopy but this, I'll enjoy this gif while I can before the Charlotte Train storms through the station to claim title number 12 or something, obviously not at the next PPV "WWE Gents Toilets"

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA

The volume of posting around PPVs and weekly TV is way down on what it was a few years ago (this is a personal observation with zero actual data backing it up) so people have been getting the message!
Back in the old country we would regularly go into a second thread per month, even with separate PPV threads. Shit seems to be continuing to die off at an alarming rate even here.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor

Last year's MITB was a month later but had 26 pages (2524 posts)

Last night's is currently at 11 (1030)

Oct 25, 2017
It was also during the series finale for one of the biggest TV shows ever. Not that they aren't bleeding viewers, but just something to keep in mind

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
So apparently kalisto tweeted out (and then deleted) something that insinuated he intentionally busted lars open during the "bigot beats up minorities" bit

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Some people are real good at lying to themselves that it will or can get better

On-air, HHH booked himself to win the Rumble and the world title at the same damn time just because he thought all Reigns needed to get cheered...was to fight him
Off-air, HHH was singlehandedly responsible for bringing Demott on and keeping him around in a position of power over talent Bill abused, brought back Hogan (and called a meeting so he could give a motivational speech about the power of giving people second chances and warning against being caught), and endorsed the Ciampa aggravated injury on shows he shouldn't have worked as something that needed to happen so he could get Main Roster Experience

Yep, people just don't want to hear it.

Despite the show being constantly disappointing and shit for years. Dunno what anyone is holding on to, honestly.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_prs2ytN6hS1rmv1vdo2_500.gif

Everything WWE is poopy but this, I'll enjoy this gif while I can before the Charlotte Train storms through the station to claim title number 12 or something, obviously not at the next PPV "WWE Gents Toilets"

What a silly booking decision tbh.

No likes happy go lucky babyfaces. Look at the people behind her giving her the thumbs down. No one looks happy at all.

Fuck that sign even says Bayley in the Bank, as in lock her up in a vault and keep her away from TV.

The babyface Baron Corbin. Killing ratings.

Should have just kept Becky Two Belts. At least Becky is a performer who never tried to be a traditional super positive, happy, goofy babyface.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They'e just cheering an unexpected title change. Like Ryder and Hawkins winning at mania. In 2 weeks Bayley will go back to getting silent treatment because she sucks. Her gimmick sucks. Her promos suck. 0% charisma or wit. Everything about her sucks. Dana Brook would have gotten the same reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.