• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That's just for starters, and GCW is arguably the hottest indie in the world right now who'll undoubtedly benefit from the fandom Moxley brings with him from WWE. Then say he lands in AEW a few months down the line, that's a big get.

Yeah I reckon GCW is probably the biggest right now.

Moxley in GCW will get more of a reaction than him showing up at BOLA right now.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If wrestlers want to be released from WWE, they should try to unionize. Either they get momentum and actually create a union, or they get dropped and blacklisted from the WWE for trying to create a union.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
So, if we're striking Goldberg off "The Good Ones" list, who does that leave?

Sami Zayn
Daniel Bryan
Brie Bella because she got educated and vaccinated her kid

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
New Music of The Mat episode is another classic PROGRESS episode

Miss that vibe

Even though the episode is almost half women so I get to hear those songs regularly ish at least

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia

The+Viper+Room.jpg

Probably just symbolizes taking a gamble on himself outside of WWE, though.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if WWE/Vince had completely killed Ambrose's love of wrestling, it's good to see that they didn't. I hope he finds the happiness he's looking for. Moxley is now a gigantic name on the indie scene, I wonder if he might be interested in AEW at all or if he just might want to only do the deathmatch thing.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if WWE/Vince had completely killed Ambrose's love of wrestling, it's good to see that they didn't. I hope he finds the happiness he's looking for. Moxley is now a gigantic name on the indie scene, I wonder if he might be interested in AEW at all or if he just might want to only do the deathmatch thing.
Vince killed his love for sports entertainment, just like he did with PAC

Oct 25, 2017
I am super psyched to see what Moxley gets into as long as it's what his heart wants. Do the deathmatches pal

Proud of him for keeping it so close to the chest

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Finally watched The Favourite. What a fucking film! I can see some not liking it at all but fucking hell, that was damn near perfect to me.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
On the most recent episode of What Happened When, Conrad Thompson discussed WWE offering replacements for Undertaker, who was originally booked for Starrcast. WWE offered Ric Flair, Sting, and Eric Bischoff. However, Conrad had already booked them to appear. Then, WWE offered Sting and The APA. Both Sting and Ron Simmons were already booked and Conrad didn't want to book JBL. Conrad asked if in exchange for Undertaker, he could have Shawn Michaels. WWE didn't respond.

Conrad also said originally the plan was for Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon to provide alternate commentary for their ladder match at WrestleMania X. That idea fell through, but Conrad said that Shawn Michaels liked the idea so much he pitched it to WWE and both he and Razor provided alternate commentary for their ladder match at WrestleMania X on WWE's YouTube channel.

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly did expect Ambrose (Mox? David? Good?) to take a long break but seeing that makes me happy as fuk. Dude's gonna be huge get wherever he goes.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Any shoot stuff I heard Moxley in he always was very much in it for the expressive, creative, artistic side so I'd say he is absolutely bursting with energy now that he has carte blanche.

Very excited to see if he can shake off the malaise the blood money wrestling company lay upon him.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
So fantasy booking time.

With the build towards Becky vs Charlotte... Charlotte picks on Bayley and Becky saves. Bayley also saves Becky

At MitB, Bayley wins the briefcase.

Then Becky beats Charlotte with a flash pin. Charlotte attacks Becky lays her out and beats on her. Bayley makes the save, chases off Charlotte. Helps Becky to her feet and gives her a big hug.... then bam Bayley to Belly, she cashes in the brief case, hits 3 more B2Bs and wins.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Lol Moxley's wikipedia says he's currently signed to AEW

there's also an AEW section

All Elite Wrestling (2019-present)

On May 1, Good tweeted a cryptic video, promoting the return of Jon Moxley.[207]

well that settles it

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
DEAD @ Pollock recapping this Rollins/AJ promo

Rollins outlines the difference between raw and smack down: WE DONT HAVE BLUE ROPES, AND WE DONT HAVE TOM PHILLIPS

AJ responds by reading out his T-shirt: NEVER REST NEVER RUST (hot off an injury from mania where he needed some time off)

fuuuuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.