• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
WWE is awful

Dean Ambrose left TV to do some deathmatch shit

Maki Itoh is the cutest in the world

D35Ho7eUUAA3RmK.jpg

Make a thread next time, idiots

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Having limited internet access during the Golden Week schedule for wrestling shows in Japan is aggravating as hell.

Zero-Crescent

Oct 28, 2017
Sitting in a dark room, counting to five over and over again... Sounds like Moxley plans to BREATHE...

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I thought Ambrose was going to take a break for bit.

Looks like he's diving right back into it.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Catching up on this STARDOM terrible fan debacle, jeeeeeeezus the guy sounds annoying as hell

Also lol @ white dudes being hang up on white dudes using "gaijin"

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's May, which means it's time for the rebirth of World Championship Wrestling.

AEW-Double-Or-Nothing-2.jpg

All Elite Wrestling has their inaugural show on May 25, from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. It's arguably one of the most anticipated wrestling shows of all time. The card at the moment is looking like it's going to be a pretty solid professional showcase of the wrasslin arts. So far the card looks like this:

AAA Tag Team Championship Match
Matt Jackson (c) & Nick Jackson (c) vs Pentagón Jr. & Rey Fénix

Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho

Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes

Adam Page vs Pac

Dr. Britt Baker vs Nyla Rose vs Kylie Rae

Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky vs Cima & two wrestlers from Oriental Wrestling Entertainment.

And a battle royal with the following participants confirmed:
Sonny Kiss
Kip Sabian
Brandon Cutler
Ace Romero
Glacier (Blood Runs Cold)
Brian Pillman Jr.
Sunny Daze
Maxwell Jacob Friedman
Joey Janela
Trent Baretta
Chuck Taylor

Myself and many other wrestling fans are excited and interested to see what Tony Khan and company plan on doing with their wrestling promotion. After months of buildup, it's time to see if All Elite Wrestling can live up to the hype, and maybe eventually rival Vince McMahon. Or it could be another TNA. Either way, it will most definitely be one of the most important nights in the history of our sport.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
Caught up with last night's Smackdown...and they said it. They said with a straight face what we've said as a meme for years.

"Can Roman overcome these odds?"

Fuck me.

Fuuuuuck meeeee.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So now that we're in the month

Who's making the Double or Nothing OT?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The official announcement of the next Saudi show has been made. June 7th as expected.

Advertised to be there are Undertaker, Brock, Roman, Kofi, Seth, Braun, Roman, and AJ.

Oh yeah, and Goldberg.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017

Damn. Was looking forward to that triple thread High Speed title match with Hazuki and Starlight Kid.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
The official announcement of the next Saudi show has been made. June 7th as expected.

Advertised to be there are Undertaker, Brock, Roman, Kofi, Seth, Braun, Roman, and AJ.

Oh yeah, and Goldberg.

I guess that's why the Goldberg hinting stopped around Being The Elite. I can't think of a Goldberg hint since they stood in front of the bagel shop a couple months back.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Hahaha, that theme "mash up" for Kairi and Asuka is beyond lazy, like holy shit. It's almost like there were zero plans for her call up and teaming with Asuka.

Because there obviously weren't.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
There's a theme mash up for those two?

Don't they just play their themes one after the other depending on who is out first?

Like the Bar

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA

Oh yeah, and Goldberg.
I thought Roman refused to go for the blood money?

I see deathmatch Jon Moxley (fka Dean Ambrose) is back. Or will be coming back.

This is so good it's hard to believe it wasn't done by someone at WWE (very Giancarlo Dittamo)

Browsing through my bookmarks I can't help but think the Onita/Chono entrance perfectly sums up what's actually cool in wresting against wrestling attempting to be cool.

Reminds me that Chono had an A+ theme at the time, so good

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Moxley is gonna be fucking big btw, as long as he enjoys it enough to put in the effort.

Dude is the biggest ex WWE star to drop those fuckers in a decade, probably more.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
I only follow WWE by watching the highlights of Raw and Smackdown on YouTube and the IIconics continue to be the best thing in the company.

"You gotta be JOKIN' me"

Status
Not open for further replies.