• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Vince: GODDAMN PAL, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THESE ORIENTAL GALS, LOOK AT EM, YEEUCHHH.
Prichard (doing his Dusty impression): They is very Kabuki-ish
Vince: THATS IT, THEY'LL BE THE KABUKI WARRIORS. JUST LIKE THOSE BASTARDS THAT FLEW THEIR PLANES INTO OUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS IN WWII!!!!!! I AM A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm saying they don't need a name

If you can't come up with anything good or cool "Asuka and Kairi Sane" is fine
TM032.png

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
The only new team name I enjoyed in forever was from head drop this weekend

"Introducing the team of Lord Gideon Grey and Kurtis Chapman, collectively known as "Lord Gideon Grey and Kurtis Chapman""

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018

Austin Creed forgot to censor everyone's PSN ID. I sure hope they enjoy getting like a billion friend requests now.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
holy shit

Flammable D

I was trying to find out who this guy was so I youtubed him

he makes (at least some of) the shitty RevPro themes

kill me

Oct 26, 2017
UK
The tag team match between the tag team known as Natsuko Tora and Kagetsu against the tag team known as Jungle Kyona and Konami was off the chain. Lots of great hoss strike exchanges between Natsuko and Kyona as well as lots of technical Wizardry between Konami and Kagetsu.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Raw and Smackdown starting off the same exact way this is why I miss when the brand split was an actual thing.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Are Asuka and Kairi Sane really The Kabuki Warriors, or is it a forum joke? I'm not watching SmackDown. If it's real, YOWIE WOWIE!

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Well...first with Downstait and now this, time to give up any hope of the entrance themes being up to par, I guess.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Commercial break during the start of the match instead of tree entrances we've seen hundreds of times. Smart

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1091507-killer-kross-impact-update-talent-contract-terms

Wrestlezone confirming the PWInsider Killer Kross story with more details. TNA's counter offer to Kross was "less than an NXT entry level deal" (normally $45k/year)

It gets worse

Wrestlezone was also told that a number of the multi-year dealsβ€”including the one Kross is locked intoβ€”currently being offered are low paying, and often see talent losing money due to travel costs associated with their appearances for the company. These deals see talent making anywhere from $250-400 per appearance, with no guaranteed minimum amount of appearances included in the deal. In addition, it was stated that while there are a number of people in the company that have guaranteed downsides and are making good money, only a couple of them are making a livable wage based on their current pay rates.

Under these deals, talent are flown to the IMPACT TV tapings / live events on basic economy level flights, and are also paying out of pocket for their own luggage, rental cars / Uber transportation and hotels. The situation was described as wrestlers 'literally losing money' after compensation and expenses, with several talents saying they were making as little as $3000-5000 for the year (with IMPACT, not including their independent bookings) before taxes and expenses despite being on a majority of the shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.