• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
If you really really didn't liked Radio you probably will have a hard time with the record, Radio is the most over one with that style but it is the style of the new record.

Basically the 2 singles are the extremes, the rest are inbetween.

i LOVE radio, really like deutchland, and hate stripped. how will I fare?

leak from retail.

i LOVE radio, really like deutchland, and hate stripped. how will I fare?
Stripped was and old song that had its video tied with a lot of redtape so just now they uploaded it. It was from the Sehnsucht sessions and no there is no trace of that style in this new album lol.

Hmm I will give it a listen once it hits Amazon Unlimited Music.
If you are a fan as a whole you will probably find something to like, Puppe is something they have never ever done and it's amazing for example.

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nevermind, this is an impressive bounce back lol.

Sounds like they'd have to go through the trouble of building them up in America instead of just having them ready made like NJPW stars already are.

NJPW stars are really only ready made to a small hardcore fan base. You may have to do as much building for Okada for the general American audience as you would have to do for Zeus. And I think big guys like Zeus would be more translatable.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
NJPW stars are really only ready made to a small hardcore fan base. You may have to do as much building for Okada for the general American audience as you would have to do for Zeus. And I think big guys like Zeus would be more translatable.

That same small hardcore fan base is what AEW will be working with to start out, though. So if they had the NJPW partnership now, then this wouldn't be an issue. Now if AEW gets their ratings up to over two million a few years from now? That'd be a different argument.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
You have 9 1/2 hours to get your vote in for the 16th entrant in the Tokyo Princess Cup.

Pretty much anyone would make a great addition.
Of course, I would never tell anyone who to vote for.
Make sure to vote though, voting is important.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Most important news of the day:

lol @ Natsu absolutely stuffing her bra to ridiculous proportions.

Last edited:

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tonight on Beyond Wrestling's Uncharted Territory Episode 7, live on Independentwrestling.tv and Fite.tv.

-Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Dickinson
-The Butcher & The Blade (Andy Williams & Braxton Sutter) vs. Bear Country (Bear Beefcake & Bear Bear Bronson)
-John Silver vs. Brandon Thurston
-Alex Reynolds vs. Jay Freddie
-Shazza McKenzie vs. Solo Darling
-Chuck O'Neil vs. Rory Gulak
-David Starr Returns
-Discovery Gauntlet: Thomas Santell vs. Juan Francisco de Coronado

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
You have 9 1/2 hours to get your vote in for the 16th entrant in the Tokyo Princess Cup.

Pretty much anyone would make a great addition.
Of course, I would never tell anyone who to vote for.
Make sure to vote though, voting is important.

Pretty sure it's gonna be close but that's totally fine
Originally I was really pulling for Pom but no reason to take votes away from the other competitors
My gut tells me that the correct choice will come first

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dragón Lee vs Sho was amazing. One of my favorites matches of the year. This tournament is really making Sho, he is going to come out of BoSJ as a legit main event. Watch the match.

Business still booming in Japan

NJPW continues doing record business in Japan. They are doing more shows, drawing more, drawing more with casuals (even if wrestling is still pretty far from mainstream appeal).

Is in the USA where they are domed and need a complete reboot.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Thanks!

Going to give it a watch.

I think Nakajima could easily be a star on US TV if you booked him like ECW Tajiri
tumblr_pfwk0fCKgR1rdcls4o1_500.jpg

That is what many people do not see that want AEW to partner with NJPW. There is so much potential for AEW partnering with other promotions.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Dragón Lee vs Sho was amazing. One of my favorites matches of the year. This tournament is really making Sho, he is going to come out of BoSJ as a legit main event. Watch the match.

Easily my #3 MOTY after Omega/Tana and Invisible Man/Invisible Stan

this is fine because i'm not a poor

it's a great card and a hype event, which is a rarity these days for combat sports in general. they won't be able to pull this shit every month, though... unless they somehow are able to pull off great hype cards every month.

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
actually just finished Dragon Lee/Sho. Pretty good

B Block again doesn't have that many standout matches on paper, but nothing that looks bad. well, maybe ELP/Bushi

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah sorry but this isn't hopeful....

Relying on PPV buys and ad money in 2019.... They better hope there's a lapsed wrestling market ready to come back.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
It's not time to sound the alarms that the company is actually dead but it's a bold choice for your big launch

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Like put it this way 50$ and one of their main stories has been about Adam Page thinking he's fat

50$ for one event where NJPW World gets me the entire G1 for like 2 months of NJPW World which is like 20 bucks around.

I can't fathom expecting people to shill out 50$ for a show you've done only a half decent build for.

I really hope AEW doesn't try to sell themselves on match quality.... because I can get that for cheaper elsewhere.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Jacking up the cost of your first PPV to five times the average amount it takes to get a WWE or indie event sub in 2019 is a good way to make someone take one look at your product and go running in the other direction.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe there will be less ppvs so they charge more ?.

Then do clash of the champions style events to fill in the gaps(fight for the fallen and fyterfest)?

Status
Not open for further replies.