• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseEwiak

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Hmm, for $50, I can watch one show of Cody, Kenny, and The Buck's vanity promotion or a month of New Japan World for the G-1, a month of Stardom, a month of DDT Universe, and still have some leftover for the WWE Network.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Most important news of the day:

lol @ Natsu absolutely stuffing her bra to ridiculous proportions.

It makes sense given it's part of a show and went on for too long last year but it feels too rushed now. The Janken tournament was never fun because it was a shoot rock, paper, scissors tournament. It was fun because of the wrestlers fucking about with each other like Kyona's becoming hated by everyone due to her bullshit heel mind games and Hiromi's 5 star performances. Still Toni, Sumire, Tam, and Natsuko did some good stuff.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

bad-taxidemy-7.jpg

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I payed a NJPW sub to watch All In.

I'm not paying what could be an entire G1 for a show. Much less 50 bucks.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
He's also the same guy who said this:

Again, that's obvious trolling at best, blatant homophobia/biphobia at worst. All of Kenny's comments on the record have been to the tune of him being unsure of his own sexuality and not wanting to put a label on it, but of course he turned down WWE so that idiot thinks it's either 1) okay to invalidate his identity and the identities of posters here who've explained before they're in a similar position, or 2) funny to do so. Either way, shit's flat-out Disgusting, it's not the first time he's done disgusting shit on here, and I genuinely don't comprehend why it's tolerated so heavily

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
First up under this new deal will be AEW's inagural pay-per-view, Double or Nothing, taking place in Las Vegas on May 25. Double or Nothing will stream exclusively on WarnerMedia's B/R Live while also being available on pay-per-view, as will future AEW events like those already set for June and July. An hour-long Double or Nothing pre-show will also air on WarnerMedia and AEW social media channels.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/all-elite-wrestling-tnt-aew-1203207820/

Wonder if they'll stream Fyter (or however you spell it) and the Jacksonville show for free or if that's gonna cost $$$ too

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
Right then, everyone round to my place as the UK price for Double Or Nothing is only around $20.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
And here I thought the roof for the price would be twenty bucks.

I gave them way too much credit.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/all-elite-wrestling-tnt-aew-1203207820/

Wonder if they'll stream Fyter (or however you spell it) and the Jacksonville show for free or if that's gonna cost $$$ too

I'm expecting the Jacksonville thing to cost money. Would be incredibly nice if it didn't, but since it's already a charity show I can see them wanting to make more money to send more profits to the benefit, and any PPV price would help noticeably more with that than just ticket sales

Yall owe me an apology btw for disagreeing when I said that UK price was an incredible deal. We took it for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.