• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
So apparently Alvarez said on WOL that there is in fact money going to AEW for show so we gots ourselves a dirt sheet rumble

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for AEW to show how shitty it's people actually are
Cody is against unions, JR has made transphobic remarks in the past, doesn't sound like they're going to have a wellness policy and the Khans have supported the Trump campaign in the past.

AEW will probably be more progressive than WWE in a lot of ways but still abit slimy like a lot of promotions. Its almost pretty much coded into wrestling's very DNA at this point, sadly.

lucas_hood

Mar 20, 2018
I want more ljn figures such as Kenny omega and pentagon and Joey Janela so they can feud with my hogan and hilly Jim and mr wonderful figures

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
50 dollars for a ppv in 2019? Let me find the appropriate TNT reaction
f7d.gif

f7d.gif

f7d.gif

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because your guys definition of "trolling" is "anybody who doesn't think the WWE is doomed, failing, and the worst thing in history."
Lmao

Might as well add #fakenews at the end of your post

Incredibly well paid talent, with blood money no less, are looking to drop that shit in droves because of mistreatment while their ratings continue to free fall yoy but sure nothing to see here everything's fine in this respectable well maintained classy republican business

Get the fuck out of here

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
The random Captalization in that Twitter Post is Weird as hell. Also the phrasing "Nobody is Perfect Including Thank you @VinceMcMahon 4Taking action!! " reads like a Wheel of Fortune Before and After clue.
Nobody is Perfect Including Vince

I see you Titus... (He's not wrong)

Deleted member 274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cody is against unions, JR has made transphobic remarks in the past, doesn't sound like they're going to have a wellness policy and the Khans have supported the Trump campaign in the past.

AEW will probably be more progressive than WWE in a lot of ways but still abit slimy like a lot of promotions. Its almost pretty much coded into wrestling's very DNA at this point, sadly.
Don't forget the Young Bucks' homophobic jokes and their unconditional support for Hulk Hogan

Deleted member 274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People who didn't pay for All In outraged they don't want to pay for Double or Nothing
In my case I just can't afford it, or maybe I could, but I definitely couldn't justify it since I'm still unemployed.

And if they continue this trend, well, then it means I'll just won't be able to support them where it will allegedly matter the most.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor

I try my hardest to love Titus but damn would I not tag my employer in a tweet and tell them I love them after they had to be stopped from firing me for grabbing their arm playfully during an emotional/celebratory moment honoring another worker during their retirement party

Apparently the B/R Live App and service ain't great

Said it in the other thread but yeah, if it's costing the same as the TV PPV, if I'm paying that price at all or with friends we're doing it on the TV PPV because at least that never had buffering or quality issues. For that price? Get something you know works

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I also watched All in on New Japan World on delay, so there were options than paying $40 dollars.
I'm not shelling out $50 for any one event, not anymore and it makes me not want to follow the product if I'm not going to watch the payoff to what are the built up in weekly TV.

Oct 25, 2017
I try my hardest to love Titus but damn would I not tag my employer in a tweet and tell them I love them after they had to be stopped from firing me for grabbing their arm playfully during an emotional/celebratory moment honoring another worker during their retirement party
Well, there was more to it than that, heh. And hey. Maybe he does love Vince. Who knows.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
In my case I just can't afford it, or maybe I could, but I definitely couldn't justify it since I'm still unemployed.

And if they continue this trend, well, then it means I'll just won't be able to support them where it will allegedly matter the most.

Yeah, there's really not a whole lot out there I'd be comfortable paying $50 for. This ain't it.

Even still, I'm not upset about it. Hopefully they adjust.

Deleted member 274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact Impact is paying less than entry level NXT in an enviroment where entry level NXT is already way lower than working indies says a lot about their future

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
If I wasn't going to the show I probably wouldn't spend $50 on Double or Nothing

However I will probably spend around $50 this Friday on some nice merch

Oct 25, 2017
Lio's star fell from the sky the moment Elias said "whose kid is this?" on Raw

Just completely doomed

Either that or the tweet with Bobby Lashley's monster hog in sweatpants that looked 2x the size of Lio himself

Deleted member 3761

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would've happily thrown AEW $10 for DoN with a chance I never got around to watching it. But hahaha $50 come on. Presentation better be flawless, which it can't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.