Cian

One Winged Slayer
Feb 17, 2018
Those are undoubtedly the characters that were previously leaked and those two look like the twins mentioned in the text of the leak. Looking pretty legit.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
ekYASCW-429x410.jpg.optimal.jpg

Huh, so it was legit...

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
Do you think that this entry will end up being a gaas? I feel like it will probably stay true to its roots but I could also see it going the other way as well.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited, but I'm afraid they'll make it like more recent shlooters, which would suck because Borderlands was the only one I liked. Also if I hear endgame during when this is announced I am out. F endgame.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
I'm excited, but I'm afraid they'll make it like more recent shlooters, which would suck because Borderlands was the only one I liked. Also if I hear endgame during when this is announced I am out. F endgame.
Whatever floats your boat, my dude. If there's an extensive endgame in BL3, I'm in day one

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
well the leak was real. never doubted it. don't know why some ruled it out simply because it was 4chan

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Without Borderlands 2 I probably wouldn't have gotten into Destiny, so mad props to gearbox, I can not fucking wait!

Let mayhem reign supreme!

Where is that track from, its fiya

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Endgame means the balance they had with the series so far is out the window. Endgame also means I'll be grinding the same shit over and over, and yeah hell no.
Don't see how endgame has anything to do with fucking over the balance that Borderlands (Not that balance should matter in looter shooters, in general).

But keep on banging, my friend

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
Very cool teaser, love how all the characters make the mask. Seems like the leaks were right also.

Looking forward to seeing what it's going to be like!

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
The dude around 0:40 looks like Marcus Fenix lol.

I want and need this. Waited so long.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Don't see how endgame has anything to do with fucking over the balance that Borderlands (Not that balance should matter in looter shooters, in general).

But keep on banging, my friend

Balance always matters. Its part of the loot hook, i.e. am I getting enough good shit dripped to me so that I feel like I should continue playing (Borderlands has more going for it imo over the other shlooters but that's a different topic).

I will bang this anti-endgame drum till the endgame of time.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Lets see if there's a reason why this took forever

This didn't took forever by any means.

Borderlands 2 - 2012
Borderlands 2 post launch 2012- 2013
Aliens: Colonial Marines - 2013
Borderlands: Pre-Sequel co-developed with 2K Marin - 2014
Battleborn - 2016
Borderlands 3 Late 2019 or Early 2020.

Oct 27, 2017
If I can play it alone like the others then it's an automatic purchase. If it's some persistent online nonsense then, well, there's plenty of other games to play.

Have to wait and see.