• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
IGN has about half an hour of new gameplay videos on MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries, by Piranha Games.

Hangar only:

Hangar + Mars like planet

LRM me if old.

Al3x1s

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Greece
Yep, looking good like I said in the other thread. I really hope they get the joystick controls right, please make it just like MechWarrior 4's most responsive mech controls, not like MWO at all and don't unfairly favor mouse :)

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Looks like a command outpost. Taking this out should give us a nice bonus.

catvonpee

Oct 29, 2017
I was just watching footage of this and I was disappointed. The, "target acquired, target destroyed" AI voice was irritating. And the NPC said the same phrase at least 5 times.

I don't know why but I found it off-putting. I tried looking up info on it. But I didn't find any. But I hope this gets some more money for audio assets and more development time. It would be cool if it had more of an animated transition between the pilot on the ground and being inside the mech. I thought it was cool it had destructible environments though.

I see some of you are excited for this so I will withhold any other critiques I have. I don't feel right critiquing other people's hard work, and my opinions really don't matter anyhow.