• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
50k seems insanely high for a Chockobo's Mystery Dungeon remaster. Like I thought that would sell in line with the Ace Attorney Trilogy (am I misremembering Ace Attorney doing poorly?)

Also 376 Vita sold? The final stock is tapping out.

Fisico

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
50k seems insanely high for a Chockobo's Mystery Dungeon remaster. Like I thought that would sell in line with the Ace Attorney Trilogy.

Ace Attorney were already released on mobile, the trilogy already on 3DS and not too long ago.

This is the first time this game is getting rereleased after more than a decade, it had more potential from the start, how much was debatable though.

OP
OP
Chris1964

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Just a small note: I saw on Amazon Japan that Switch is currently at the top of the daily chart, despite having remained below Smash since basically the start of the year prior to this. Maybe an indication of someehat increased sales? Or did Amazon have a promotion or something comparable?

And yes, I know Amazon is not able you've us a definitive look, hence why I am only posing it as a suggestion/potential scenario, not as a definitive claim about current week's sales (just wanted to put out a disclaimer).
Spring Holidays for elementary, mid or high schools last 2 weeks in Japan.

From March 23, 25 or 26 (it's different by the Prefectures) to April 7.