• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
Amazon offering some extra parts and some masking tape (and special packaging) if you order Nintendo Labo with them:

DbTTJVyX4AAOYGW.jpg:large

DbTTJVvXUAA7WvN.jpg:large

http://www.4gamer.net/games/407/G040734/20180421001/

It's not much, but still pretty neat. Not sure why I didn't think of retailers offering extra Nintendo Labo part / customisation things...

For those of you wondering, the robot is from Yotsuba&! (though if you watched Nyanbo!, that's probably what it will make you think of).

KAORIII

Oct 29, 2017
More Dengeki data for FY 2017:

- Nintendo #1 with 30.9% market share (+13.4%), so 1/3 of total Software sales. 3 million sellers (Splatoon 2, SMO, MK8D). 15th year in a row as top-publisher
- Squeenix #2 with 14.7% market share (+3.5%), thanks to DQ11 (+3 million units sold)
- Capcom #3 (no market share, but they jumped from #6 to #3. Thank you, MHW)
- Level-5 #7 with 3.9% market share (#5 and 8.7% market share previous FY)
- Konami #10 with 1.6% market share (#8 and 3.1% market share previous FY)

- publishers in Top 10 the same as during previous FY
- less companies in FY17: from 61 to 51
- Top 10 publishers = 87.1% of SW sales
- Top 3 publishers: 55.5% of SW sales

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/715/1715817/

So the complete market share maybe

Nintendo #1 30.9%
SE #2 14.7%
Capcom #3 9.9%
TPC #4 (9-10%)
BNEI #5 (5-6%)
SCE #6 (4-5%)
Level-5 #7 3.9%
Sega #8 (2-3%)
Altus #9 (2-3%)
Konami #10 1.6%

Is it right?

Psycho_Mantis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also reading through the release it sounds like MLB is ahead in revenue(makes sense since multiple editions, while Kirby is ahead in sales units.

MLB could also be ahead in units iirc.

Rockstar Games Employee 1: Hoy, our games hasn't been in the Top 20 in ages! We gotta do something.
Rockstar Games Employee 2: I got ya covered fam.

GTA V Premium Online Edition on June 14th. GTA V + online + starter pack.

I assume it's the same as that edition that leaked a while ago via rating agencies.

Box art looks hot.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Amazon offering some extra parts and some masking tape (and special packaging) if you order Nintendo Labo with them:

DbTTJVyX4AAOYGW.jpg:large

DbTTJVvXUAA7WvN.jpg:large

http://www.4gamer.net/games/407/G040734/20180421001/

It's not much, but still pretty neat. Not sure why I didn't think of retailers offering extra Nintendo Labo part / customisation things...

For those of you wondering, the robot is from Yotsuba&! (though if you watched Nyanbo!, that's probably what it will make you think of).

There is a big potential for own advertisement for Online Shops.

Maybe doing own Shipment Labo boxes with cool patterns

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Konami's market share halved YoY, but that's only in the console space, right?

In 2016, they had Power Pro 2016, which did 500k, and Winning Eleven. In 1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018, they had a declining Winning Eleven, and Super Bomberman R's legs and Metal Gear Survive can't make up for the success of Power Pro.

Obviously next week Power Pro 2018 will be released and while it most likely will be a decline compared to 2016, I think it'll be significant enough to make Konami's market share rise again. The big question is how much further Winning Eleven will decline now that FIFA also has the J-League (I think they have for a couple of years already?) and Konami has lost the Champions League license...

Maybe another more-or-less 'revival' of an old series (like they did with Bomberman and to Momotarou Dentetsu through licensing) could help them reach the 2016 level.

Psycho_Mantis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, PS4 is 100% over in Japan. Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest could not save it, so nothing will.

Of course, anyone could have predicted that, but it's even more obvious now.

Sony and their third-party partners tried.

Japan wants what it wants.

giphy.gif

Just a friendly correction- right now we have little to no evidence of shortages for this week.

False.

We had trackers note last week there was a shortage. Earlier we had a note that second hand prices have gone up:

Neither Famitsu nor Dengeki seem to have reported it this week, while both did for the past couple of weeks. If we take that at face value, it would suggest that the issues are (mostly) over, but the resell prices for PS4 systems on amazon are through the roof (40k Yen for a PS4), and neither the OG PS4 nor the Pro is available. So, I'm not sure what the case is currently, but the sheer size of sales (only 11k) makes the sellout situation more logical imo (being down by a factor 2 is not normal).

We also have anecdotes later in the thread:

Pretty much. SE knew that PS4 was going to be their bread and butter, especially with the worldwide outlook. FF spinoffs and remakes did well, DQ spinoffs did well, FFXV made bank, curious to see how DQ11 PS4 does in the West, though in JP the PS4 SKU over performed and KH3 is a for sure hit.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
False.

We had trackers note last week there was a shortage. Earlier we had a note that second hand prices have gone up:

We also have anecdotes later in the thread:

To the best of my knowledge we do not have any trackers this week noting shortages. Of course, its possible there are some shortages- there are also anecdotes in this thread about Switch being sold out ,etc. But we're quibbling over like three thousand units.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Was Compile Heart's "Death end re;quest" made in collaboration with anyone? Like say Idea Factory or no?

Less curious about localization, but rather PC port chances. (Which IF intl. loves)

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Konami's market share halved YoY, but that's only in the console space, right?

In 2016, they had Power Pro 2016, which did 500k, and Winning Eleven. In 1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018, they had a declining Winning Eleven, and Super Bomberman R's legs and Metal Gear Survive can't make up for the success of Power Pro.

Obviously next week Power Pro 2018 will be released and while it most likely will be a decline compared to 2016, I think it'll be significant enough to make Konami's market share rise again. The big question is how much further Winning Eleven will decline now that FIFA also has the J-League (I think they have for a couple of years already?) and Konami has lost the Champions League license...

Maybe another more-or-less 'revival' of an old series (like they did with Bomberman and to Momotarou Dentetsu through licensing) could help them reach the 2016 level.
powerpro might be on switch then it should do decent numbers same with winning eleven

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was Compile Heart's "Death end re;quest" made in collaboration with anyone? Like say Idea Factory or no?

Less curious about localization, but rather PC port chances. (Which IF intl. loves)

I thought Compile Heart was Idea Factory?

I might be mistaken.

Tonton

Oct 25, 2017

Aren't they owned by Idea Factory?
Even if IFI doesn't do a PC port I imagine Ghostlight might pick it up like they've done with a couple of their other games as long as it's localized

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How much do you think PS4 would have sold on a weekly basis in March/April without stock issues?

He won't give out the number as even Psycho know that PS4 at its best in March or April probably would only do like 2k or 3k more than now. So it is useless to argue whether there is shortage or not. The only important thing to know is that MHW momentum is done. Now into KH3 and whenever the hell it will come out.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I thought Compile Heart was Idea Factory?

I might be mistaken.

Aren't they owned by Idea Factory?
Even if IFI doesn't do a PC port I imagine Ghostlight might pick it up like they've done with a couple of their other games as long as it's localized

Derp. Can't believe I forgot this. After a quick double check, CH is indeed a subsidiary of IF.

As you say, Ghostlight just might be a suitable PC porter, after all, they did secure Omega Quintet somehow.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
He won't give out the number as even Psycho know that PS4 at its best in March or April probably would only do like 2k or 3k more than now. So it is useless to argue whether there is shortage or not. The only important thing to know is that MHW momentum is done. Now into KH3 and whenever the hell it will come out.

I was just asking (the second time as the first time didn't produce any answer) to understand how much he thinks shortages have affected weekly sales.

Personally, I don't think PS4 would have sold way better.

Software sales are really dreadful outside MHW. All relevant games of the past few months (except MHW) bombed or underperformed.

CeroMiedo

Oct 26, 2017
To the best of my knowledge we do not have any trackers this week noting shortages. Of course, its possible there are some shortages- there are also anecdotes in this thread about Switch being sold out ,etc. But we're quibbling over like three thousand units.
speaking of shortages,it's strange that both dengeki and famitsu didn't mention about stock issues in this week articles.Kinda weird,wonder why

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
So right now PS4 in 2018 is about 75K ahead of 2017 on famitsu, 185K ahead on MC- As of now, does anyone think PS4 will wind up ahead of 2017 YTD?

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
So right now PS4 in 2018 is about 75K ahead of 2017 on famitsu, 185K ahead on MC- As of now, does anyone think PS4 will wind up ahead of 2017 YTD?

*Raises hand

Yeah, year end has to have a better line up than the shit last holiday had. Still have KH3 (lol yall say it is this year so I will humour it) to play and potentially a price cut as well.

I think it will be ahead of 2017 or at least flat.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
*Raises hand

Yeah, year end has to have a better line up than the shit last holiday had. Still have KH3 (lol yall say it is this year so I will humour it) to play and potentially a price cut as well.

Oh yeah with a price cut I can see it. But all things being equal, I don't see it.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
*Raises hand

The last time KH was relevant, GT was the bigger IP. While I'm sure KH3 will sell more than GTS, I'm not sure it's going to drive sales at all in Japan

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Oh yeah with a price cut I can see it. But all things being equal, I don't see it.

Do you see the summer being significantly worse this year compared to last year? I imagine after DQ11 from last year PS4 be down in Famitsu and flat in Media Create. From there into the fall, as long as the line up isn't bile I can see it being flat or even a bit up.

The last time KH was relevant, GT was the bigger IP. While I'm sure KH3 will sell more than GTS, I'm not sure it's going to drive sales at all in Japan

KH3 will be a pretty big title. It wont be DQ or MH but it will still sell quite a bit and move quite a few units imo.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Do you see the summer being significantly worse this year compared to last year? I imagine after DQ11 from last year PS4 be down in Famitsu and flat in Media Create. From there into the fall, as long as the line up isn't bile I can see it being flat or even a bit up.

KH3 will be a pretty big title. It wont be DQ or MH but it will still sell quite a bit and move quite a few units imo.
I'm not sure there are many KH fans who don'T already own a PS4 in Japan.

The argument could be made for MH (and somewhat for DQ but we saw how short lived that one was), but KH? There'S already been several releases on PS4 (yes, I know, remasters and all) but after the trifecta hitting the system, I'm not sure there's a huge untapped market of people wanting to play a KH game who don't own a PS4.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure there are many KH fans who don'T already own a PS4 in Japan.

I swear we go through this every time a big game in a series is going to release. There will be a moderate hardware bump.

The argument could be made for MH (and somewhat for DQ but we saw how short lived that one was), but KH? There'S already been several releases on PS4 (yes, I know, remasters and all) but after the trifecta hitting the system, I'm not sure there's a huge untapped market of people wanting to play a KH game who don't own a PS4.

We'll see I suppose but I'm expecting a decent hardware bump all the same. No one goes out and buys hardware for KH remasters. They buy it for the main event.

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
powerpro might be on switch then it should do decent numbers same with winning eleven
I think Power Pro 2018 will do ~120k FW and 300k+ LTD, even though it's PS4/PSV. Winning Eleven's FWs for the last two years have been only ~80k FW and ~210k LTD in Japan. And it looks like FIFA is winning more and more ground. I think FIFA did pretty well worldwide on Switch, so it might be worth it for Konami to get a NSW version ready, but I doubt that in itself will save the franchise from declining in Japan.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
What people seem to forget is that all next PS4 games will be aimed at gamers that already own one. Sure, KH and FF might give some little bump in the short-term but there's no game that can push the hardware in the long-term right now. MH was the last chance, as it is a huge IP and no other games in the series had appeared on PS4 before. At that price and line-up, PS4 is trapped into its own bubble of young adults and hardcore gamers. All future games are aimed at them, and are sequels of games/genres already established on the platform.

The only way for PS4 to sustain high long-term sales is to get an unexpected hit, something like Minecraft on PSV or Splatoon on Wii U---which would broaden the audience. As it is, this seem difficult; PSV was an handheld and Wii U was still a Nintendo platform so they could absorb this kind of effect (even though, of course, they went to sell worser than PS4).

Let's not also forget that PS4 received a top-notch support in Japan by Sony and third parties. Sony already cut the price, released multiple versions and bundles (even gave games for free to new buyers, e.g., Bloodborne, Minna no Golf), released a well advertised peripherals; and third parties released plenty of big games, and they also tried with casual/family friendly games.

ACL

Nov 18, 2017
The only realistic scenario short term is that the headstart thanks to MHW and 1Q lineup will melt away at least for the most part this Summer, as disappointing as last end of year lineup was for PS4, let's not forget that the MHW "bundle" sold quite a few units.

If there are no delays, KH3 so far is the only big known title for the system. Unless Capcom pulls out another MH bundle or MHWG and Sony pricecuts/New revisions of the system, PS4 at best remains stagnant, with second half of the year most likely worse sales either way.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Granblue could be big. It's a big IP coming to consoles for the first time and the game itself looks great.

It's going to have multiplayer too IIRC.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I swear we go through this every time a big game in a series is going to release. There will be a moderate hardware bump.

We'll see I suppose but I'm expecting a decent hardware bump all the same. No one goes out and buys hardware for KH remasters. They buy it for the main event.
I think it's less about the remasters and more about how many KH fans are there who didn't already buy a PS4 for FFXV or DQXI. I'm sure there are some but how sizable is the figure really?

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's less about the remasters and more about how many KH fans are there who didn't already buy a PS4 for FFXV or DQXI. I'm sure there are some but how sizable is the figure really?

The implication is more, why is it "KH" fans as opposed to people who want a PS4 and the release of a big game like KH3 is what makes them jump in? Anyway, lets just wait and see.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Anyway, KH will be a Fall game at the earliest, and this means PS4 will keep to sell bad throughout the first half of the year and the third quarter.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
The implication is more, why is it "KH" fans as opposed to people who want a PS4 and the release of a big game like KH3 is what makes them jump in? Anyway, lets just wait and see.
Sure. I'm just not sure how many are left for KH who didn't already jump in for FF, DQ, MH, GT, RE, MGS, Yakuza, Musou, Powapuro, WE, DBZ, Gundam, Tales, SRT, etc, etc.

It's like how many people jumped in with 3DS when DQXI launched? Some maybe, but the vast majority of the audience was already there thanks to other software.

Peace

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
France

KH3 won't, I'm quite sure of that. I still think it will sell something like 1M LTD in Japan, the production-value alone is crazy and the fanbase is quite crazy, but it wouldn't be wise to expect it to push PS4 forward. Even MHW didn't help that much.

Deleted member 15538

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Snack World number is pretty good for a late port of a game that sold 94k-ish first week with its original release. What's more, all reports indicate strong legs for the title, so it could very do half of the original release (which did 250k LTD) or more.

Didn't know it was a port on switch but yeah it doesn't look like we're gonna get it? Shame as that's the kind of stuff I want for my switch, not the big guns. And I like L5!

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
For reference, sales of the first Little Battlers eXperience entry, which received a similar cross-gen treatment:

PSP Little Battlers eXperience 163.834 328.323 Level 5 16/06/2011
PSP Little Battlers eXperience: Boost 59.448 192.189 Level 5 23/11/2011
3DS Little Battlers eXperience: Explosive Boost 55.614 205.922 Level 5 05/07/2012

Explosive Boost on 3DS sold 200k units and opened a bit less than a third of the first PSP entry---similarly to The Snack World on Switch versus 3DS.

ZSaberLink

Oct 26, 2017
Dengeki Online Sales: Week 15, 2018 (Apr 09 - Apr 15)

01./00. [NSW] The Snack World: TreJarers Gold (Level 5) {2018.04.12} - 33,742 / NEW
02./01. [NSW] Kirby Star Allies (Nintendo) {2018.03.16} - 24,972 / 430,395
03./00. [PS4] Death end re;Quest (Compile Heart) {2018.04.12} - 17,635 / NEW
04./02. [PS4] Far Cry 5 (Ubisoft) {2018.03.29} - 15,820 / 116,757
05./03. [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} - 14,900 / 2,285,945
06./00. [PS4] Cities: Skylines - PlayStation 4 Edition (Spike Chunsoft) {2018.04.12} - 12,887 / NEW
07./04. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} - 10,889 / 1,499,992
08./09. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo) {2017.10.27} - 5,550 / 1,619,993
09./05. [PS4] Super Robot Wars X (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.03.29} - 5,300 / 102,286
10./07. [3DS] Detective Pikachu (Pokemon Co.) {2018.03.23} - 4,424 / 70,123
11./10. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} - 4,367 / 734,043
12./06. [PS4] Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (Level 5) {2018.03.23} - 4,200 / 87,907
12./11. [PS4] Monster Hunter: World (Capcom) {2018.01.26} - 3,647 / 1,979,395
14./08. [PSV] Super Robot Wars X (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.03.29} - 3,382 / 62,421
15./19. [PS4] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege - Advanced Edition (Ubisoft) {2018.03.01} - 3,300 / 35,865
16./12. [NSW] Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.22} - 2,567 / 39,814
17./16. [PS4] Like the North Star (Sega) {2018.03.08} - 2,467 / 163,405
18./18. [NSW] Attack on Titan 2 (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} - 2,422 / 49,277
19./17. [NSW] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch (Bandai Namco Games) {2017.09.07} - 2,413 / 169,624
20./12. [PS4] Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Sega) {2018.03.21} - 2,311 / 72,629
21./20. [NSW] ARMS (Nintendo) {2017.06.16} - 2,306 / 416,827
22./14. [PS4] Attack on Titan 2 (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} - 2,300 / 50,830
23./23. [NSW] 1-2-Switch (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} - 2,056 / 447,951
24./21. [NSW] Pokken Tournament DX (Pokemon Co.) {2017.09.22} - 2,028 / 252,829
25./27. [NSW] Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix) {2018.03.01} - 1,794 / 48,581
26./25. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun (Pokemon Co.) {2017.11.17} - 1,794 / 810,429
27./22. [3DS] Mario Party: The Top 100 (Nintendo) {2017.12.28} - 1,783 / 194,071
28./15. [PS4] Shining Resonance Refrain (Sega) {2018.03.29} - 1,722 / 26,673
29./26. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Moon (Pokemon Co.) {2017.11.17} - 1,717 / 787,141
30./24. [NSW] Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Nintendo) {2018.01.18} - 1,661 / 207,732
31./29. [3DS] Kirby Battle Royale (Nintendo) {2017.11.30} - 1,483 / 168,301
32./28. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo (Nintendo) {2016.11.23} - 1,444 / 347,310
33./45. [PS4] Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.02.08} - 1,261 / 112,332
34./36. [PS4] Call of Duty: WWII (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2017.11.03} - 1,261 / 431,650
35./32. [NSW] FIFA 18 (Electronic Arts) {2017.09.29} - 1,222 / 120,454
36./34. [PS4] Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2015.12.03} - 1,211 / 311,255
37./30. [PSV] Attack on Titan 2 (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} - 1,194 / 26,446
38./46. [3DS] The Snack World: TreJarers (Level 5) {2017.08.10} - 1,128 / 269,066
39./41. [PSV] Minecraft: Playstation Vita Edition (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2015.03.19} - 1,083 / 1,199,785
40./38. [PS4] Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2015.10.08} - 1,078 / 369,520
41./65. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX (Square Enix) {2017.03.09} - 1,056 / 150,851
42./31. [3DS] Doraemon: Nobita no Takarajima (FuRyu) {2018.03.01} - 933 / 18,043
43./37. [NSW] Snipperclips Plus: Cut it Out, Together! (Nintendo) {2017.11.10} - 928 / 66,972
44./33. [NSW] PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage! (Takara Tomy) {2018.03.22} - 900 / 15,024
45./40. [NSW] Sumikko Gurashi: Sumikko Park e Youkoso (Nippon Columbia) {2017.12.07} - 850 / 69,450
46./48. [PS4] Devil May Cry HD Collection (Capcom) {2018.03.15} - 823 / 11,415
47./43. [NSW] Monster Hunter Double Cross: Nintendo Switch Ver. (Capcom) {2017.08.25} - 817 / 221,294
48./35. [3DS] Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo) {2016.12.01} - 756 / 1,164,083
49./56. [PS4] Dragon Ball FighterZ (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.02.01} - 728 / 95,063
50./49. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 (Koei Tecmo) {2018.02.08} - 727 / 172,734

SOFTWARE
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------
| Model | This Week | Week(%)  | FY 2018     | FY(%)   |
| Switch| 125,922   | 42.6%    | 251,489     | 41.1%   |
| PS4   | 112,429   | 38.1%    | 226,462     | 37.1%   |
| 3DS   | 39,951    | 13.5%    | 93,457      | 15.3%   |
| Vita  | 14,882    | 5.0%     | 34,874      | 5.7%    |
| ETC   | 2,182     | 0.7%     | 4,873       | 0.8%    |
| Total | 295,366   | 100.0%   | 611,155     | 100.0%  |
HARDWARE
Code:
| Model | This Week | Week(%)  | FY 2018     | FY(%)   |
| Switch| 32,165    | 57.4%    | 68,591      | 57.4%   |
| PS4   | 11,231    | 20.0%    | 24,194      | 20.2%   |
| 3DS   | 9,809     | 17.5%    | 20,719      | 17.3%   |
| Vita  | 2,688     | 4.8%     | 5,776       | 4.8%    |
| ETC   | 154       | 0.3%     | 288         | 0.2%    |
| Total | 56,047    | 100.0%   | 119,568     | 100.0%  |

Dengeki Create Sales: Week 14, 2018 (Apr 02 - Apr 08)

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
18./18. [NSW] Attack on Titan 2 (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} - 2,422 / 49,277
22./14. [PS4] Attack on Titan 2 (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} - 2,300 / 50,830
37./30. [PSV] Attack on Titan 2 (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} - 1,194 / 26,446

So going by Dengeki the Switch SKU is still neck & neck with the PS4 one.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Dunno about other vendors, but Amazon Japan was still selling PS4 through 3rd party and Y10.000 over msrp.
On the rankings, even the Pro was above the slim.

silpheed-mcd

Oct 27, 2017
So going by Dengeki the Switch SKU is still neck & neck with the PS4 one.

Famitsu too

20./18. [NSW] Attack on Titan 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} (¥7.800) - 2.534 / 49.148 <80-100%> (-20%)
21./12. [PS4] Attack on Titan 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} (¥7.800) - 2.472 / 51.537 <60-80%> (-42%)
28./24. [PSV] Attack on Titan 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} (¥6.800) - 1.519 / 23.556 <60-80%> (-33%)

Funny time :p

Not bad :p

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33085780

For kids only? Not sure :p

Last edited:

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Labo seems to be catching on the crowd right now, especially the variety kit. A lot of videos having popping up on my Twitter feed with the advanced piano skills and crafty garage applications.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017

Right now the PS4 lineup besides the undated KH3 is very bad. Last year had DQXI at end of July. There is nothing remotely that big on the horizon.

_Dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
19./17. [NSW] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch (Bandai Namco Games) {2017.09.07} - 2,413 / 169,624
49./56. [PS4] Dragon Ball FighterZ (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.02.01} - 728 / 95,063
I must wonder what Bamco thinks about this.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm also fairly sure Dragonball Fighterz on PC has sold less than Xenoverse 2 Switch but we'll probably never know now(RIP Steamspy).