• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Don't you know? Women aren't allowed to be in the center of images.

I think however the more reasonable explanation is that it is customary to put shorter people where they will be visible in the picture. Her colorful costume is probably rationally explained by her occupation as a dancer. And as for her tits (a very proper way of describing the female chest BTW), I believe that can be explained by her gender.

Jan 1, 2018
Don't you know? Women aren't allowed to be in the center of images.

I think however the more reasonable explanation is that it is customary to put shorter people where they will be visible in the picture. Her colorful costume is probably rationally explained by her occupation as a dancer. And as for her tits (a very proper way of describing the female chest BTW), I believe that can be explained by her gender.
Putting the character with brightly coloured clothes in a pretty sepia-toned cover draws the eyes to the center of the box

Putting the title at her ass draws your eyes to the title.

/s

Last edited:

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Since it's been a while since I last posted it, here's the list of upcoming Switch games in Japan (retail only, may be missing a few games). Left 3DS games in since there's so few of them left, might as well...
With the exception of the first week of July, at least one retail release every week for Switch from 24 May to 2 August (period of 11 weeks). Very nice! Third-party support is finally getting steam.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Putting the character with brightly coloured clothes in a pretty sepia-toned cover draws the eyes to the center of the box

Putting the title at her ass draws your eyes to the title.

'the fuck is wrong with some of you
the title is at the bottom because otherwise it would be hiding the map
primora is on the front because she's short and if she was behind she would be hidden by olberic's massive body
her dress is red because she's literally a dancer
her and olberic are both in the center because they're the two main characters that people know thanks to the demo

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
That Octopath boxart is feugo. Damn.

Man the Switch release schedule compared to the WiiU is crazy. The difference is staggering. Of the stuff that is dated there are only 3 titles on there that could cross 300k (Octopath, Mario Tennis, Tropical Freeze) but at least the volume of releases should have something for most people.

The silence around this franchise has been interesting. It feela like we shoulda heard something by now.

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
That Octopath boxart is feugo. Damn.

Man the Switch release schedule compared to the WiiU is crazy. The difference is staggering. Of the stuff that is dated there are only 3 titles on there that could cross 300k (Octopath, Mario Tennis, Tropical Freeze) but at least the volume of releases should have something for most people
Only 3 dated titles.

There's a lot of Summer stuff without exact date that definitely will cross the 300k line.

Jan 1, 2018
'the fuck is wrong with some of you
the title is at the bottom because otherwise it would be hiding the map
primora is on the front because she's short and if she was behind she would be hidden by olberic's massive body
her dress is red because she's literally a dancer
her and olberic are both in the center because they're the two main characters that people know thanks to the demo
Sorry, should have added a /s to the second part of my post.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I shouldn't be laughing this hard at this hour

2 boobs and 8 travelers, that makes 10/10 baby

edit:
speaking of olor, they should've made the sterotypical black person with white hair JP games like so much. I'd be down.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
T

Man the Switch release schedule compared to the WiiU is crazy. The difference is staggering. Of the stuff that is dated there are only 3 titles on there that could cross 300k (Octopath, Mario Tennis, Tropical Freeze) but at least the volume of releases should have something for most people.

Right. You can certainly argue that its mostly smaller stuff, but the volume is absolutely increasing - as of end of April there are already more Japanese pub Switch games released/announced for 2018 than PS4 received for all of 2015.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
That seems great for Variety, disappointing for Robot, I wonder if it's just that people went for the mixed collection first? That said, I do find Variety inherently more desirable myself, so that might be a component.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That seems great for Variety, disappointing for Robot, I wonder if it's just that people went for the mixed collection first?
I think that's the likely case, the robot is the more complex build with less utility and a higher price, making Variety the better entry point.

v_iHuGi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Something is happening to Ps4, maybe a new version will be announced and they're just phasing out Slims.

Nocturnal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
good hold by Snack World as expected, decent debut for Labo, pretty underwhelming for Switch hardware sales