• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nocturnal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its looking likely that Minecraft's first shipment was around 150K, both Minecraft and Mario Tennis Aces did below what I expected. Still I think both will have a very small drop next week.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
PS4 had two weeks price cut with Days of Play model havign lower price. I really don't see how this drop is that surprising.
True, but I expected the Gundam Breaker sales, no matter how poorly it was received, to have some more impact. Then again, Gundam Breaker numbers are pretty bad, too, so it probably shouldn't be a surprise that it didn't buoy the numbers.

you have number? by my count Switch is 19% Calendar Year and 16% Fiscal Year
He means this week vs. this week last year.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
True, but I expected the Gundam Breaker sales, no matter how poorly it was received, to have some more impact. Then again, Gundam Breaker numbers are pretty bad, too, so it probably shouldn't be a surprise that it didn't buoy the numbers.

He means this week vs. this week last year.
oh yeah, got it

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Looking at Mario Kart charting worldwide, does it have a chance to pass Odyssey as the #1 selling Switch game with the next financial briefing?

Can't believe so many underestimated that title. The legs on Mario Kart have always been insane.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at Mario Kart charting worldwide, does it have a chance to pass Odyssey as the #1 selling Switch game with the next financial briefing?

Can't believe so many underestimated that title. The legs on Mario Kart have always been insane.
Mario Kart has been more popular since the GCN. it was pretty much expected. especially since there doesn't seem to be a new MK any time soon