• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
May as well link to it while we're at it:
Here is the info for the investors stuff going down this week.

t1580371200z4.png

This countdown is for the Financial Release. Here we should expect updates on sales. Particularly, games that sold 1m+ this past quarter and the top 10 selling Switch games. Look forward to updates on recent games Pokémon Sword and Shield, Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 3 as well as evergreens such as BotW, Smash, Odyssey and MK8D.

t1580432400z4.png

this countdown is for the Investors Briefing. Here, Nintendo will tell investors how they plan to approach the upcoming year. Don't expect much in the way of new console game announcements. However, mobile games have historically been announced here. As well as non-gaming ventures such as the Mario movie and Universal theme parks. There is also a Q&A that gets posted, sometimes with interesting questions and sometimes humorous.

Thanks to Dark Cloud for the countdowns!

(Big thanks for creating that post of course)

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Google search: <insert company name here> ir calendar

Results for Earnings Release:
Microsoft Q2 - January 29th (US timezone)
Nintendo Q3 - January 30th (Japan timezone)
Sony Q3 - February 4th (Japan timezone)
----

You're welcome

dean_rcg

Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping some of the older classic training gets thrown into the mix. Having regular updates would certainly keep people coming back. After nearly a month, I'm starting to tire of the initial batch of exercises.

Agenda... still going, it seems, but working on systems for the travel industry. It looks like that is the backbone of the company (agenda.co.jp), with the odd game here and there. There's a Japanese Wiki about the company... perhaps their gaming arm split. I'm seeing something about some games under the Argent label, others under Agenda (agenda-game.com), and then from 2011 nothing. The gaming division looks to have merged with DropWave Inc, then renamed Xio Corp...and some other changes. All seems a bit messy. I doubt Nintendo would need the original team to do a follow-up, though.

thanks