• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
When DQXI launched last year the PS4 was at 5 million. If the Switch releases next year it will still be on a user base less than 10 million. A difference sure but one easily mitigated by a 2 year release gap.

Not the same audience. DQXI PS4 sales showed that there is still a big audience out there that hasn't played a modern-looking DQ game and sales of both versions showed that another big audience hasn't played the game.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for putting this together. Puts things in good perspective.
Thanks! Looking back at the thread I decided to throw in Marvelous too. They might be an edge case for "big" 3rd party but they also seem a bit more significant than the next rung down (Spike Chunsoft, Arc System Works, D3 Publisher, Kadokawa, Gungho, etc).

I thought about doing a 1st party comparison as well but holding Sony to the "Japan side production" rule just seems too unfair. The deck already feels stacked as is.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, but then look at the sales of late ports of Dragon Quest Heroes and Dragon Quest Builders on Switch.

You said it. They were late ports. Just look at the gap between Bomberman on Switch and the late PS4 port.

Late ports in Japan are doing mediocre numbers. Games like DBX2 are the exception not the norm.

konoka

Dec 20, 2017
Not the same audience. DQXI PS4 sales showed that there is still a big audience out there that hasn't played a modern-looking DQ game and sales of both versions showed that another big audience hasn't played the game.
That big audience are the people not truly fascinated by the modern-looking.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Heroes II and Builders were on multiple platforms besides PS4 already, including a handheld. The same can't really be said for UE4 DQXI. It also sounds like DQXIS is going to get more additional stuff than the DQ spinoffs did when they were ported to Switch.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
.... which were absolutely fine for what they were.
there's a good deal of difference in desirability in the games you listed and DQ11, even on the PS4

They did a small fraction of the original release. What numbers are people expecting for the Switch version of DQXI?

300k would be good considering how late it is but people seem to expect much more?

You said it. They were late ports. Just look at the gap between Bomberman on Switch and the late PS4 port.

Late ports in Japan are doing mediocre numbers. Games like DBX2 are the exception not the norm.

So why would DQXI be any different?

It's a late port, that's going to sell like a late port.

EDIT:
Heroes II and Builders were on multiple platforms besides PS4 already, including a handheld. The same can't really be said for UE4 DQXI. It also sounds like DQXIS is going to get more additional stuff than the DQ spinoffs did when they were ported to Switch.

I don't think the "UE4" distinction is all that meaningful and so far VA is the only thing they've announced for the Switch version.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think the "UE4" distinction is all that meaningful and so far VA is the only thing they've announced for the Switch version.
I'd argue it is, it's a fundamentally different game visually and mechanically. It's sort of like FFFXV and FFXV Pocket Edition in some ways.

Also if DQXIS only did 300k that's a lower ratio from PS4 than Builders or Heroes were.

mao2

Oct 28, 2017
Horii's interview with PC Gamer on why Dragon Quest XI was released on PS4 and PC.
https://www.pcgamer.com/dragon-quests-creator-hopes-to-bring-more-of-the-series-to-pc/
Historically, Dragon Quest has always been developed for the platform with the most Japanese players. For years that was the Famicom and Super Famicom; then it was the PlayStation, the PlayStation 2, and the Nintendo DS. But times have changed, and Horii said that "in this day and age… when you think of where the biggest market is, at least for North America, we can say it's for PS4 and PC, which is why we're bringing the game to those platforms."

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd argue it is, it's a fundamentally different game visually and mechanically. It's sort of like FFFXV and FFXV Pocket Edition in some ways.

Also if DQXIS only did 300k that's a lower ratio from PS4 than Builders or Heroes were.

I'm expecting a lower ratio but both Heroes and Builders had PS3 versions too and in the case of Builders it did over 100k, whilst the PS4 version only did just over 200k. If you took the ratio of Switch builders(still under 100k?) and adapted that to DQXI you'd still be looking at less than 400k.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
when the differences between DQ11 "UE4" and "3DS" is this big
dragon_quest_11_best_party_builds.png

2921198-007.jpg

the distinction is pretty damn important

They did a small fraction of the original release. What numbers are people expecting for the Switch version of DQXI?
much better than some spinoffs. it's not that controversial an expectation, late port or not

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I'm expecting a lower ratio but both Heroes and Builders had PS3 versions too and in the case of Builders it did over 100k, whilst the PS4 version only did just over 200k. If you took the ratio of Switch builders(still under 100k?) and adapted that to DQXI you'd still be looking at less than 400k.
Oh, so NOW the 3DS version doesn't count? ;)

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, so NOW the 3DS version doesn't count? ;)

Add the Vita version of Builders(300k) then and the needle moves up a bit but we're still in the region of less than 500k.

much better than some spinoffs. it's not that controversial an expectation, late port or not

DQXI Switch could easily triple the numbers of Heroes and Builders on Switch and still be relatively insignificant.

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
I would honestly expect the ratio for DQXIS to be better than the ratios for DQH1+2 and DQB, since it's a mainline game with additional features.

Not sure what its sales range will end up being, but 300k seems low.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would honestly expect the ratio for DQXIS to be better than the ratios for DQH1+2 and DQB, since it's a mainline game with additional features.

Not sure what its sales range will end up being, but 300k seems low.

I'd expect it to be lower on the basis that the 3DS had a bigger audience than Vita/PS4/PS3 combined and DQXI was on 3DS whereas the others were not.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I think we need to get a better read on what DQXIS actually brings to the table before projecting it out. If it's basically just the International version in terms of improvements I wouldn't expect much at all, like the DQ spinoff ports. If it has major content and design additions, think DQVIII 3DS level upgrades, then it gets a lot more interesting.

I'd expect it to be lower on the basis that the 3DS had a bigger audience than Vita/PS4/PS3 combined and DQXI was on 3DS whereas the others were not.
You're expecting a smaller ratio because of 3DS but you refuse to factor 3DS into deriving that ratio? How do you rationalize that?

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017

I'd say the difference between DQXI 3DS and UE4 is big enough that people might feel inclined to double dip on DQXIS, especially if the additional features are enticing enough (which given SE's track record with mainline DQ rereleases, I'm sure they will be). Additionally, some might have held off on buying DQXI initially in anticipation for the Switch release.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think we need to get a better read on what DQXIS actually brings to the table before projecting it out. If it's basically just the International version in terms of improvements I wouldn't expect much at all, like the DQ spinoff ports. If it has major content and design additions, think DQVIII 3DS level upgrades, then it gets a lot more interesting.

You're expecting a smaller ratio because of 3DS but you refuse to factor 3DS into deriving that ratio? How do you rationalize that?

Did you skip my last post where I said you can throw in the 3DS version but then you have to throw in the Vita version of Builders?

If you do you're still looking at a ratio lower than 1:6 which means you would still be expecting less than 500k.

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
dragon_quest_11_best_party_builds.png

2921198-007.jpg

Yeah an earlier poster said they expected switch to be have both modes, which is a really great idea.

In particular for a second playthrough that 2D mode would be quicker and easier for exploring (as well as working well on the smaller screen in handheld mode). So that would make the game easier to play through a second time given how huge it is.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Did you skip my last post where I said you can throw in the 3DS version but then you have to throw in the Vita version of Builders?

If you do you're still looking at a ratio lower than 1:6 which means you would still be expecting less than 500k.
I think you're actually overshooting yourself, the ratios are smaller than you remember.

If we do the math using Famitsu (thnx Game Data Library), I'm sure MC are more up to date but they're also more difficult to look up:

Dragon Quest Heroes (PS3) 472,602
Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4) 360,698
Total: 833,200

Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS4) 314,200
Dragon Quest Heroes II (PSV) 237,955
Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS3) 123,003
Total: 675,158

Dragon Quest Heroes I & II (NSW) 65,709

Dragon Quest Builders (PSV) 327,389
Dragon Quest Builders (PS4) 250,460
Dragon Quest Builders (PS3) 116,580
Total: 694,429

Dragon Quest Builders (NSW) 66,983

Dragon Quest XI (3DS) 1,852,839
Dragon Quest XI (PS4) 1,507,175
Total: 3,360,014

DQXIS at DQH ratio: 264,989
DQXIS at DQH2 ratio: 327,010
DQXIS at DQB ratio: 324,099

This is actually the ballpark I'd expect for a basic no frills just VA port. A 1/6 ratio would actually be 560,002 so that could still be over 500k easily. That's actually more what I'd expect with significant content additions, maybe higher even.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think you're actually overshooting yourself, the ratios are smaller than you remember.

If we do the math using Famitsu (thnx Game Data Library), I'm sure MC are more up to date but they're also more difficult to look up:

This is actually the ballpark I'd expect for a basic no frills just VA port. A 1/6 ratio would actually be 560,002 so that could still be over 500k easily. That's actually more what I'd expect with significant content additions, maybe higher even.

I was being generous because I knew the rest were over 600k and DQ Heroes 1 & 2 were at:
078./000. [NSW] Dragon Quest Heroes I & II for Nintendo Switch <Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below \ Dragon Quest Heroes II> <RPG> (Square Enix) {2017.03.03} (¥8.800) - 75.309 / NEW (25.606 <48,56%>)

as of the end of 2017 going by MC.

You're right that significant content additions would move the needle, but I don't think that's happening. Most likely scenario is that it's the international version with JP VA instead of English.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I was being generous because I knew the rest were over 600k and DQ Heroes 1 & 2 were at:
078./000. [NSW] Dragon Quest Heroes I & II for Nintendo Switch <Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below \ Dragon Quest Heroes II> <RPG> (Square Enix) {2017.03.03} (¥8.800) - 75.309 / NEW (25.606 <48,56%>)

as of the end of 2017 going by MC.

You're right that significant content additions would move the needle, but I don't think that's happening. Most likely scenario is that it's the international version with JP VA instead of English.
We'll see. I don't think they'd add an S for just that though, I'm expecting more.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why the overexpectations for this port. It's not like most Switch ports are "huge", they just do well for what they are. Even MonHun didn't break 300K.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why the overexpectations for this port. It's not like most Switch ports are "huge", they just do well for what they are. Even MonHun didn't break 300K.

Ehhh, go into other threads and people are expecting it(the game, not the Switch SKU) to easily clear 2 million outside of Japan and for it to be the most successful DQ ever. All seems unlikely to me...

Deleted member 2793

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It did in shipments. And unlike DQXIS that actually was a 3DS port.
How many people do care so much about the UE4 graphics tho? If Japan cared so much about graphics the PS4 wouldn't be underwhelming in hardware sales. A lot of fans even prefer the 3DS style.

I also think MonHun is a game that makes much more sense for people to double dip considering it's a multiplayer experience and more hardcore aimed.

Ehhh, go into other threads and people are expecting it(the game, not the Switch SKU) to easily clear 2 million outside of Japan and for it to be the most successful DQ ever. All seems unlikely to me...
Yeah, I don't think any of that is happening. 1M seems more likely.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
How many people do care so much about the UE4 graphics tho? If Japan cared so much about graphics the PS4 wouldn't be underwhelming in hardware sales. A lot of fans even prefer the 3DS style.

I also think MonHun is a game that makes much more sense for people to double dip considering it's a multiplayer experience and more hardcore aimed.
Except DQXI overperformed on PS4 and underperformed on 3DS. MHW also overperformed, outselling both versions of XX combined and doing similar to X. Maybe Japan cares more about visuals than we give them credit for?

Deleted member 2793

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Except DQXI overperformed on PS4 and underperformed on 3DS. MHW also overperformed, outselling both versions of XX combined and doing similar to X. Maybe Japan cares more about visuals than we give them credit for?
PS4 audience is different from the portable one. A lot of AAA/high graphics games overperform on PS4 even with the smaller (and more gamer) userbase -- just take a look at this week's number 1.

You're also not telling the whole story about DQXI as they missed the train for a good date to release it for 3DS. I don't think the game's overall performance was that good considering these are two completely different games and still did less than IX (that also sold 1M in the west before the "but international sales" argument come up, which I don't see XI selling much more).

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
PS4 audience is different from the portable one. A lot of AAA/high graphics games overperform on PS4 even with the smaller (and more gamer) userbase -- just take a look at this week's number 1.

You're also not telling the whole story about DQXI as they missed the train for a good date to release it for 3DS. I don't think the game's overall performance was that good considering these are two completely different games and still did less than IX (that also sold 1M in the west before the "but international sales" argument come up, which I don't see XI selling much more).
I don't necessarily disagree with that but I also don't think you handwave away audience like that. The Switch demographic actually skews older and more male like a PlayStation rather than the usual Nintendo platform. There are moves to changing that and expanding into family demographics this year, some of which we've already had to mixed results (Labo) or good results (Taiko, Minecraft). Pokémon will no doubt nove the needle for everyone.

I don't think MHXX makes a good comparison at all for DQXIS though. DQ's actually a more traditionally family friendly property and it still did pretty well on PS4, unlike Itadaki Street or Taiko. And also it being the same game versus a different one. Yes there are market timing reasons the 3DS version underperformed but that should logically strengthen the Switch release too.

silpheed-mcd

Oct 27, 2017
GEO Ranking Sales, 2018 August

xw62fy8z_400x400.jpg

Dl5FZK0U8AE90FB.jpg

~ 1.200 stores

N: new
R: return
F: First time in top 10 but not during the launch month

Games

01/ N [PS4] Winning Eleven 2019

02/04 [NSW] Minecraft
03/02 [NSW] Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun!
04/ N [PS4] Yakuza 3
05/ N [NSW] Pro Baseball Famista Evolution
06/ N [PS4] Conan Outcasts
07/ N [3DS] WarioWare Gold
08/ N [3DS] Etrian Odyssey X

09/01 [NSW] Octopath Traveler
10/03 [NSW] Mario Tennis Ace

Games (second-hand)

01/01 [PS4] Monster Hunter: World
02/02 [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
03/03 [NSW] Splatoon 2
04/04 [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey
05/05 [PS4] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
06/07 [PS4] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018
07/06 [NSW] Mario Tennis Ace
08/09 [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
09/ R. [3DS] Monster Hunter XX
10/ R. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Hardware

01/01 - Nintendo Switch
02/04 - PlayStation 4 (500 GB)
03/05 - Nintendo Classic Mini Super Famicom
04/03 - Nintendo Classic Mini Famicom
05/07 - Playstation 4 Pro (1 TB)
06/08 - New Nintendo 2DS LL
07/09 - Playstation 4 (1TB)
08/02 - Nintendo Classic Mini Famicom Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary
09/10 - PS Vita
10/ R. - New Nintendo 3DS LL

Hardware (second-hand)

01/01 - Nintendo Switch
02/02 - PlayStation 4 (500 GB)
03/03 - New Nintendo 3DS LL
04/05 - PS Vita
05/04 - PlayStation 4 Pro (1 TB)
06/07 - Nintendo 3DS
07/09 - Nintendo 2DS LL
08/10 - Nintendo 3DS LL
09/06 - Nintendo Classic Mini Famicom
10/ R. - Wii

GEO Ranking Sales, 2018 July
https://www.resetera.com/threads/me...018-jul-30-aug-05.60717/page-10#post-11433801

silpheed-mcd

Oct 27, 2017
ComG! Week Sales, 2018 (Sep 17 - Sep 23)

DmznUNKUYAINPf3.jpg

01/01 [PS4] Marvel's Spider-Man - 66 pt (-47 pt)
02/04 [NSW] Minecraft - 26 pt (+7 pt)
03/02 [PS4] Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 25 pt (-43 pt)
04/ R. [PS4] Detroit: Become Human (normal version) - 23 pt
05/03 [PS4] Conan Outcasts - 18 pt (-6 pt)
06/ N [PS4] Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX Premium Box - 16 pt
07/ R. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 10 pt
08/ N [NSW] Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX Premium Box - 9 pt
09/12 [NSW] Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! - 8 pt (=)
10/ N [NSW] Xenoblade 2: Torna - The Golden Country -7 pt
11/ R. [3DS] WarioWare Gold - 7 pt
12/ R. [PS4] Winning Eleven 2019 - 6 pt
13/ N [PS4] Steins;Gate Elite - 6pt
14/11 [NSW] Splatoon 2 - 6 pt (-2 pt)
15/ R. [NSW] My Hero Academia: One's Justice - 6 pt
16/ N [PSV] La Corda d'Oro 3: Another Sky feat. (normal version) - 5 pt
17/ N [PSV] La Corda d'Oro 3: Full Voice Special (normal version) - 5 pt

18/ R. [PS4] Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition - 5 pt
19/ R. [NSW] Captain Toad: Treasure's Tracker - 5 pt
20/10 [NSW] UNDERTALE - 5 pt (-4 pt)

PS4: 9 (-2)
NSW: 8 (+2)
PSV: 2 (+1)
3DS: 1 (-1)

ComG! Week Sales, 2018 (Sep 10 - Sep 16)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/me...018-sep-03-sep-09.67962/page-10#post-12726491

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
I can't imagine how they'd advertise a non-World game on non-Switch systems.

or if they would at all. but they'd demo the game on PS4s at the same time
Easy, they'd do it like GenU. Saying it's handheld and that you can play it anywhere is enough, without even talking about styles or any unique gameplay.

Or there's more factors at play than that.

OP
OP
Chris1964

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
New releases and YSO predictions tomorrow, I didn't have time to do them today.

silpheed-mcd

Oct 27, 2017
TSUTAYA Ranking Sales, 2018 (Sep 17 - Sep 23)

01/01 [PS4] Marvel's Spider-Man
05/05 [PS4] Conan Outcasts
15/06 [PS4] NBA 2K19

zOWJLdG.jpg

NSW: 11
PS4: 7
3DS: 2

silpheed-mcd

Oct 27, 2017
RAKUTEN Ranking Sales, 2018 (Sep 17 - Sep 23)

GAMES

01/01 [PS4] Marvel's Spider-Man
02/02 [NSW] Minecraft
03/ N [NSW] STEINS; GATE ELITE
04/10 [NSW] Splatoon 2
05/04 [NSW] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 03: Drive Kit
06/14 [PS4] Conan Outcasts
07/07 [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
08/05 [3DS] Warioware Gold
09/03 [PS4] Shadow of the Tomb Raider
10/06 [PS4] Winning Eleven 2019
11/ N [PS4] STEINS; GATE ELITE
12/08 [NSW] Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun!
13/12 [3DS] Detective Pikachu
14/15 [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
15/20 [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
16/ R. [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
17/ R. [NSW] Kirby Star Allies
18/ N [PS4] Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX Premium Box
19/19 [3DS] Girls Mode 4: Star Stylist
20/ N [PSV] La Corda d'Oro 3: Another Sky feat.

NSW: 8 (=)
PS4: 6 (-2)
3DS: 5 (+1)
PSV: 1 (+1)

HARDWARE

01/01 - NSW (neon blue/red)
02/03 - NSW Splatoon 2 bundle (2018.07.13)
03/04 - NSW (gray)
04/05 - NEOGEO Mini
05/10 - Super Famicom Mini
06/02 - PS4 Black 500 GB
07/07 - Famicom Mini
08/08 - PS4 PRO Black 1 TB
09/09 - PS4 White 500 GB
10/11 - PSVR + PS CAMERA + PS MOVE bundle (2018.09.13)

RAKUTEN Ranking Preorders, 2018 (Sep 17 - Sep 23)

GAMES

01/ N [PS4] ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN COLLECTOR'S EDITION - January 17
02/01 [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Special - December 07
03/04 [PS4] FIFA 19 normal edition - September 28
04/03 [PS4] Musou Orochi 3 - September 27
05/ N [PS4] ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN - January 17
06/07 [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III - January 25
07/09 [NSW] Super Mario Party - October 05
08/08 [PS4] Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - October 12
09/10 [PS4] FIFA 19 Champions edition - September 25
10/02 [PS4] Judge Eyes - December 13
11/11 [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV: The End of Saga limited edition - September 27
12/05 [PS4] CATHERINE: Full Body (Dynamite Full Body Box) - February 14
13/ N [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 - March 08
14/12 [PS4] GOD EATER 3 Limited Edition - December 13
15/09 [PS4] FIFA 19 - September 28
16/14 [PS4] Dragon Builders 2 - December 20
17/ F. [NSW] FIFA 19 Champions edition - September 28
18/ N [PS4] BIOHAZARD RE:2 Z Version - January 25
19/21 [3DS] Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth
20/19 [PS4] Red Dead Redemption 2 normal edition - October 26

PS4: 16 (-1)
NSW: 3 (=)
3DS: 1 (+1)

HARDWARE

01/01 - NSW SSB SPECIAL Bundle - November 16
02/02 - NSW Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! + Pokeball Plus Bundle - November 16
03/03 - NSW Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! + Pokeball Plus Bundle - November 16
04/ F. - XBONE X Forza Horizon 4/Forza Motorsport 7 Bundle - October 02

RAKUTEN Ranking Sales/Preorders, 2018 (Sep 10 - Sep 16)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/me...018-sep-03-sep-09.67962/page-11#post-12772361

Fisico

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Predictions (Sep 24 - Sep 30)

1[PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV - The End of Saga < 120k
2[PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 <100k
3[PS4] Utawarerumono Zan <75K
4[PS4] FIFA 19 <60k

https://twitter.com/GameDataLibrary/status/1043919887691894789

That would be a nice enough FW after the previous entry for Cold Steel III

PS4 The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III 104.401 145.043

Cold Steel I and II had very similar FW/LTD sales, III went down massively but since its launch late adopters probably came in thanks to Kai releases this year
In the end the might end up with a decent transition after ditching up the handheld market, still down though but notably less than almost every other IP (though you might wonder if they wouldn't have sold even more sticking to handhelds, but we'll probably never know)

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
ComG! Week Sales, 2018 (Sep 17 - Sep 23)

DmznUNKUYAINPf3.jpg

01/01 [PS4] Marvel's Spider-Man - 66 pt (-47 pt)
02/04 [NSW] Minecraft - 26 pt (+7 pt)
03/02 [PS4] Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 25 pt (-43 pt)
04/ R. [PS4] Detroit: Become Human (normal version) - 23 pt
05/03 [PS4] Conan Outcasts - 18 pt (-6 pt)
06/ N [PS4] Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX Premium Box - 16 pt
07/ R. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 10 pt
08/ N [NSW] Atelier: The Alchemist of Arland 1-2-3 DX Premium Box - 9 pt
09/12 [NSW] Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! - 8 pt (=)
10/ N [NSW] Xenoblade 2: Torna - The Golden Country -7 pt
11/ R. [3DS] WarioWare Gold - 7 pt
12/ R. [PS4] Winning Eleven 2019 - 6 pt
13/ N [PS4] Steins;Gate Elite - 6pt
14/11 [NSW] Splatoon 2 - 6 pt (-2 pt)
15/ R. [NSW] My Hero Academia: One's Justice - 6 pt
16/ N [PSV] La Corda d'Oro 3: Another Sky feat. (normal version) - 5 pt
17/ N [PSV] La Corda d'Oro 3: Full Voice Special (normal version) - 5 pt

18/ R. [PS4] Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition - 5 pt
19/ R. [NSW] Captain Toad: Treasure's Tracker - 5 pt
20/10 [NSW] UNDERTALE - 5 pt (-4 pt)

PS4: 9 (-2)
NSW: 8 (+2)
PSV: 2 (+1)
3DS: 1 (-1)

ComG! Week Sales, 2018 (Sep 10 - Sep 16)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/me...018-sep-03-sep-09.67962/page-10#post-12726491
Da fuck is Detroit doing there Oo

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Good hold for Spiderman, but that game didn't do a thing for PS4 sales. This was supposed to be the game aimed at a casual audience that would push PS4 sales. It didn't.