• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously ? I mean BotW has some strong female protagonists with the two awesome champions Urbosa and Mipha. Plus, Zelda is the real hero in the story, not Link.

yeah,Link is the weirdest case of false protagonist imo.He is the controllable character,sure,but the story and the game involved around Zelda,not him

I think you're both selling Link a bit short. He did exterminate the Ganonblights, free the Champions and their Divine Beasts, come to Zelda's aid just as she was losing her strength to contain Calamity Ganon within the castle, destroyed Calamity Ganon to prevent his attempted resurrection, and subdued his Dark Beast Ganon form, which Zelda warned would destroy the world if set loose, before Zelda uses her sealing powers to banish or eliminate what remained of Ganon. It's more fair to say that, as in the old stories Impa and Kass tell you, the Princess and the Hero are equal partners in the destruction of Evil.

Elfteiroh

Oct 28, 2017
Montréal, Québec
TPC shared first trailer for the next Pokémon movie on Monday:

Interesting tidbit is Satoshi's feminine look the fact the movie is collaboration with WIT Studios. I wonder why that is. At least looks like they're going for a different approach?

Unfortunately, teaser show nothing that points toward the status of next-gen.

I really like the gyaru character. :3
I hope she play a big part, and I really hope she get a strong personality.

hiska-kun

Oct 26, 2017
The blog is giving already some hints. Difficult ones to guess this time. But rockman in there (60.000).

zeromcd

Oct 29, 2017
The Rockman hint is probably PS4 hardware sales.

Rockman collaboration with Monster Hunter World announced last week and the Monster Hunter World PS4 bundle also released last week.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's probably the bundle. We expected a fairly limited bundle, and 30k holiday baseline + bundle should put you are 60k.

CeroMiedo

Oct 26, 2017
No I mean what does that mean.
latest

maybe it's for a rockman character

hiska-kun

Oct 26, 2017
Rockman (60.000) previous hint it's Pro (Fukumoto Pro), so I think it's just refering to this model, and Slim numbers are not included.
Now, only the first hint is left to discover.

silpheed-mcd

Oct 27, 2017

GEO Ranking Sales, 2017 November

Geo_Corporation_Japan.gif

Games

01 - [3DS] Pokémon UltraSun/Ultramoon
02 - [PS4] Call of Duty World War II
03 - [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey
04 - [NSW] Splatoon 2
05 - [PS4] Star Wars Battle front II
06 - [PS4] Need for Speed Payback
07 - [PS4] ARK: Survival Evolved
08 - [PS4] .hack // G.U. Last Recode
09 - [PS4] Assassin's Creed Origins
10 - [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Games (second-hand)

01 - [PS4] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
02 - [3DS] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
03 - [3DS] Monster Hunter Cross
04 - [NSW] Splatoon 2
05 - [3DS] Monster Hunter 4
06 - [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey
07 - [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
08 - [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo
09 - [PS4] Rainbow Six Siege
10 - [PS4] Call of Duty World War II

Hardware

01 - Nintendo switch
02 - Nintendo Classic Mini Super Famicom
03 - PlayStation 4
04 - New Nintendo 2DS LL
05 - Playstation 4 Pro
06 - New Nintendo 3DS LL
07 - PS Vita
08 - Nintendo 2DS
09 - New Nintendo 3DS
10 - WiiU

Hardware (second-hand)

01 - PlayStation 4
02 - New Nintendo 3DS LL
03 - PlayStation 4 Pro
04 - PlayStation 3
05 - Nintendo switch
06 - PS Vita
07 - New Nintendo 2DS LL
08 - WiiU
09 - Nintendo 3DS
10 - Nintendo Classic Mini Super Famicom

GEO Ranking Sales, 2017 October/September
https://www.resetera.com/posts/930064/

Last edited:

silpheed-mcd

Oct 27, 2017
If only I could understand what it said, nice that we're getting it before christmas though.

One example, an easy mode added for Tiger! Tiger! :p

google translate:

Hello to everyone who is playing "Xenoblade 2". Takahashi of monolith software.
Today I will tell you the main update contents in update data (Ver. 1.1.1) scheduled for next week 12/22 (Friday) delivery.

First of all, we correct the following troubles which are currently confirmed.

After seeing "Rex and Near" in the event theater "First episode encounter", if the game returns to the game as it is, the camera will be shaken.
* If you save in this state, the camera will be kept swinging all the time since then, please never save, please restart the game after quitting the software once.
If you get the quest item "Healing Herb" at the timing of 12:00 in Gouller's regular quest "Next ahead", the item you obtained will not be counted in the quest log.
If you acquire the quest item "Pure white Kabuto" at the timing of 7:00 with Ghula's usual quest "Boys' nuisance", items obtained will not be counted in the quest log.

Also, other measures to improve the stability of overall behavior are under verification. For further information, I will show you on the "support information" page of the Nintendo website later.

In addition to troubleshooting, we also take the following measures.

EASY mode is added to "TIGER! TIGER!".
When you press the X button, the skip travel screen will now transition to the map you are in. This will make it easier to check places such as skip travel and salvage points in the map.
Equal magnification display is added to the mini map displayed by L stick indentation. This will improve the visibility of the surroundings, I think that it will be easier to confirm the quest destination.

For further convenience of Mini Map, please wait for a while because we are planning to upgrade more easily in accordance with the quest distribution scheduled next year and the addition of the second lap factor.
※ For the second lap factor, you can play with all the players, not just those who purchased Expansion Pass.
In the second lap, you can make "the Blades" a friend! Also, you can send Blades such as Homura and Big Coc to Mercenaries, or Blade's "LV 4 Talent" will be released!

We distribute the following useful items to those who purchased "Expansion Pass".
"Driver essentials set"
Rare-core crystal 10 pieces
Epic Core Crystal 1 piece
3 overdrives
"Reinforced materials of Hana"
30000 pieces of ether crystal
"Homura's favorite things"
Celios 5 teas
"Near's favorite things"
Sprubia Bear's wood carving 5 pieces

As monolith software, I would like to continue improving in the future so that you can enjoy "Zenobured 2" world longer and comfortably.
Since it will be working in parallel with "Expansion Pass", it is always quick! I think whether there are times when it is not possible, but in future "xenoblide 2" thank you!

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Mark H

Oct 27, 2017
Calling them bonus doesn't change what they are.
Big difference here is they are not SPECIFICALLY selling crystals, that's not the main selling point of the expansion pass.
It's just a one time bonus set of items you are given, and there's 0 ways to buy extra crystals on there own.
Besides, the game has been found to be extremely generous with dishing out crystals.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017

You have played a gacha game before? Because i certainly wouldn't compare additional crystals distributed as a part of the pay-once season pass to a system where you're paying every time if you want to get more crystals.
A system the game completely lacks btw ... you're aware of that?

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Big difference here is they are not SPECIFICALLY selling crystals, that's not the main selling point of the expansion pass.
It's just a one time bonus set of items you are given, and there's 0 ways to buy extra crystals on there own.
Besides, the game has been found to be extremely generous with dishing out crystals.

I didn't say it's predatory. It's still following the basic principles of a practice that's quite controversial in these times.

You have played a gacha game before? Because i certainly wouldn't compare additional crystals distributed as a part of the pay-once season pass to a system where you're paying every time if you want to get more crystals.
A system the game completely lacks btw ... you're aware of that?

Yeah, if you want to buy crystals you need to buy the Expansion pass.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't say it's predatory. It's still following the basic principles of a practice that's quite controversial in these times.

Yeah, if you want to buy crystals you need to buy the Expansion pass.
But that's not gatcha payment though. You can't buy more of them. That's like saying Zelda's three chests with ore from that expansion pass is gatcha because you're paying for ores.

Status
Not open for further replies.