• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fisico

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Leaks:

I can see God Eater hint, and it seems it's 130k (not 100% sure).

Judge Eyes might be 150k (not 100% sure either).

Ouch if so, terrible number for God Eater, nice switch with Judge Eyes indeed.

It was expected though, the remakes on PS4 did abysmal

There was only one remake and an extended rerelease, PS4 SKU numbers were low but the games also released on PSV so it was a bit of an unknown how much of the audience was willing to switch to home console exclusive.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
130k for God Eater 3 is a straight up disaster. No way to really spin that result.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
Regarding god eater, no worries, west will probably... Ho come on, who am I kidding...

Wouldn't have expect judge eyes this high. It will encourage Sega to release even more yakuza games.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I believe many people pick up Judgement purely due to Kimura. He is a big celebrity in Japan. Of course, I wouldn't say the effect to sales is that significant.

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Nihon Falcom's 2019 title is Ys IX: Monstrum Nox. Currently only scheduled for PlayStation 4, as usual.
DuwUVtvU0AAxMIw.jpg

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/ys-ix-monstrum-nox-announced-for-ps4

My personal release date prediction is Thursday 26 September 2019. :P

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I'm back from my self induced month long vacation. Some graph spam.

EPT4avg.png

Yhw5wLy.png

eh5wiVu.png

fKS9gyu.png

FQAdfXq.png

5fSuWed.png

The FY graph just puts into prospective how fucking massive was Splatoon 2 last year. This year is still catching up.