• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
That's how I like my burns, classy. I tip my hat to you good sir.

Seeing all the cardboard Nintendo is going to sell with Labo (I just saw accesories for 7€) I wonder how it's going to be reported by Media Create/Famitsu. I suppose that Labo games as games but the extra cardboard? With gamepads/memory cards/amiibo and so on? Btw, did we have accesories sales numbers from past years? (I remember briefly some Amiibo sales but I don't know if the White Book covers them).

Only the SKU with Software will be tracked in the Top 20/50, all the extras will be counted as accessory sales. We'll most likely get sales for those for launch week (like we did for amiibo), but after that it'll be paid reports and White Book only.

GamesMaya is reporting better sales than expected for Dragon Quest Builders.

So sales did pick up on Saturday? Because that 20% off debut can't be "better" than what they were expecting, unless people at GM REALLY love DQB, he he.

Hamster celebrating 1m downloads for their ACA NeoGeo series. Flowers from Nintendo, Famitsu, Microsoft Japan, and Sony, from left to right.

Last edited:

hiska-kun

Oct 26, 2017
So sales did pick up on Saturday? Because that 20% off debut can't be "better" than what they were expecting, unless people at GM REALLY love DQB, he he.

There was no word about the game on its first day, she reported it the second day, so yeah, we can assume it keeps selling.

You can expect ~50% sell-through by the end of the week.

Grads

Oct 25, 2017
I'll post this here because of the relevant to the conversation a few weeks back about which Musou collabs will still be active or not.

https://nintendoeverything.com/fire...ption-first-dlc-characters-armor-strike-more/

This is a Nintendo Dream interview with the Productor and Director of Fire Emblem Warriors, taken after the FE Fates DLC batch was released.

Some interesting quotes from the article...

ND: The two of you had appeared multiple times in this magazine, but this marks the first post-release interview. How are the impressions for Fire Emblem Warriors after release?

Hayashi: We're really glad it has been received well. I'm relieved (laughs).

Usuda: It feels delightful indeed that we got told it's 'interesting'.

ND: We think there were a lot of requests regarding appearing characters and titles, but are there any other requests you received a lot?

Hayashi: We received a [fan request] to make a mainline game with the Fire Emblem Warriors system. For example, "I want to play the whole story of Genealogy of the Holy War from the beginning to end with the Warriors system!"

Usuda: If we were to start making that, it wouldn't even become Fire Emblem Warriors 2 though (laughs).

ND: And finally please leave a message regarding this DLC, as well as the content in the second batch and beyond.

Hayashi: Thankfully [this game] has been received well, and I think we could answer character-related requests with the DLC. Although we have already decided on the future appearing characters, this lineup should live up to everyone's expectations, so please kindly look forward to them. Our topic for future DLC is to add new features and broaden the gameplay breadth, so look forward to them!

Usuda: By adding various kinds of features, characters, and skills, the strategy breadth has also broadened, so please kindly buy them and try out many kinds of strategies. We are going to add as many things as we can in update patches, so please kindly send your requests to us.

Last year Intelligent Systems' Masahiro Higuchi said: "If everything goes well and people enjoy the game, it would be great to make a sequel where we could offer many of the other characters that people have been hoping will show up in the game".

Mentioning "FEW2" after post-release and saying the game was received well gives me the impression that a sequel will get green-lighted.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Mentioning "FEW2" after post-release and saying the game was received well gives me the impression that a sequel will get green-lighted.

This is not unlikely as:
  • Switch will have a larger userbase;
  • Switch will already have a traditional Fire Emblem game so fanbase should be on board;
  • developments costs should be lower as the sequel would be a more-of-the-same.

Shengar

Oct 26, 2017
I'll post this here because of the relevant to the conversation a few weeks back about which Musou collabs will still be active or not.

https://nintendoeverything.com/fire...ption-first-dlc-characters-armor-strike-more/

This is a Nintendo Dream interview with the Productor and Director of Fire Emblem Warriors, taken after the FE Fates DLC batch was released.

Last year Intelligent Systems' Masahiro Higuchi said: "If everything goes well and people enjoy the game, it would be great to make a sequel where we could offer many of the other characters that people have been hoping will show up in the game".

Ike, Titania, and Micaiah lets go.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
FEW's cast choices felt like they were done with a sequel already in mind. It was very different from Hyrule Warriors and it's kitchen sink approach.

Good point. I look forward to your continued scrutiny and skepticism on this front when discussing western sales of Japanese games.
omg. Perfect post.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

I'd be up for that. As outlined above there are logical reasons to assume that a sequel will happen.

Though I wanna see a Mario game like this sometime in the near future. I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
FEW's cast choices felt like they were done with a sequel already in mind. It was very different from Hyrule Warriors and it's kitchen sink approach.

omg. Perfect post.
Hyrule Warriors didn't really have a "kitchen sink approach" regarding cast. It was OoT, TP, and SS with Young Link and Tingle from MM as DLC.

Rellik

Oct 28, 2017
Atelier -> no sales data in the West
VC -> sales data for Steam and PS3 announced

Perhaps this sounded clever in your head. It falls flat in reality.

So, for the bolded do you really know what percentage from these sales are from the West? (remember, Asia != West) And to keep things going, do you have VC2 sales numbers from the West too?

And if you're still up for it you have a pending question about your "significant decline" comment for Bayonetta's 2 sales in the previous MC thread. Let's see the data that you seem to have or if you fall flat too.

Oct 29, 2017
Hyrule Warriors didn't really have a "kitchen sink approach" regarding cast. It was OoT, TP, and SS with Young Link and Tingle from MM as DLC.

True, but it did a much greater job of representing the series' history as a whole. You had things like the Great Fairy dropping the MM moon on enemies (that moment from the Treehouse Live demo in 2014 was actually a big turning point for a lot of people's perception of the game BTW) and loads of other little nods and winks to other games from the series, like the 8 bit wooden sword as a weapon from the original NES Zelda. And that's before we get into the DLC, which covered almost every major game in the series (even though I still wish we got Ricky from Oracles, that would've been awesome!).

Hyrule Warriors was a great celebration of the series as a whole, even though the character and stage selection was only based on 3 games initially. Fire Emblem Warriors however, focuses almost exclusively on the three newest games and almost totally ignores the rest of the whole series (except for Lyn, who was blatantly thrown in at the last minute in response to fan complaints). It comes across as a cheap promotion for the newer games and less like the series celebration that we were hoping for. It also isn't nearly as ambitious, featuring far less unique mechanics and also featuring clone characters; unlike Hyrule Warriors, where every single character was unique).

The fact that all the DLC doubles down on those three games at the expense of everything else as well, going so far as to lock Tharja behind a paywall, is the biggest sign of just how utterly tone deaf they were when making this game.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
It is much easier to represent Zelda as a saga than Fire Emblem.

With Link, Ganondorf and Zelda you already have half the work done.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Except the Link, Zelda, and Ganon didn't represent any of the games

developments costs should be lower as the sequel would be a more-of-the-same.
Would this really be a good idea? There's the "musou fatigue" thing that's constantly brought up so that could potentially affect the gameplay of a sequel (though the move to open world didn't help; but that game was buggy as shit too)

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
You're right, I was thinking over the entirety of dlc/ports but the base game is focused around 3 key titles. FEW still felt more set up for sequelization though imo.

Echizen

Oct 27, 2017

Agreed. The Legend of Zelda is a series built on tradition where many of the iconic characters appear throughout the series, while Fire Emblem games have a huge cast of characters that almost always changes from one entry to the next. That's not to say that there aren't obvious ways in which Koei Tecmo could have done better with Fire Emblem Warriors, but it's not as easy a task overall as some people make it out to be.

Regarding a sequel, yeah, it's clear Fire Emblem Warriors was set up that way. I don't agree with how they went about doing it though. I don't think it would have made a gigantic difference for the sales of this game, but they should have included Roy, Hector, and Ike in Fire Emblem Warriors to generate as much excitement and goodwill as possible. and then focused on Fire Emblem Switch and the popular characters they didn't include like Alm, Ephraim, and Eirika as the major new additions in the sequel.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Fire Emblem Warriors does a better job representing the entire franchise than Hyrule Warriors does in its base game. Characters from 5 points of the series (two only have 1, but it's something) while Hyrule only had 3. FE had tons of little recreations of scenes from the franchise, and overall they did a great job of sprinkling in FE to the Musou formula. Not that it was perfect (Ike should've been in, too many clones, etc.), but I'm glad it was a success despite some people trying to paint it as a failure for some reason.

Ishaan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not certain if this has been posted already, but in an interview with Gamer.ne.jp, Koei Tecmo producer Keisuke Kikichu says that the Nintendo Switch version of Atelier Lydie & Suelle was in short supply by the end of 2017, and that several Japanese Switch owners ended up purchasing the digital version of the game. It seems as though Koei's games are finding an audience on the platform, although at the moment this seems to be happening more in the form of long-tailed sales, rather than strong debuts.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not certain if this has been posted already, but in an interview with Gamer.ne.jp, Koei Tecmo producer Keisuke Kikichu says that the Nintendo Switch version of Atelier Lydie & Suelle was in short supply by the end of 2017, and that several Japanese Switch owners ended up purchasing the digital version of the game. It seems as though Koei's games are finding an audience on the platform, although at the moment this seems to be happening more in the form of long-tailed sales, rather than strong debuts.

Yeah it was mentioned earlier. Apparently the split now is 50% PS4, 25% Vita, and finally 25% Switch. Is there any indication of a new print of the Switch version happening? It'd make sense to do so if there's demand.

Ishaan

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it was mentioned earlier. Apparently the split now is 50% PS4, 25% Vita, and finally 25% Switch. Is there any indication of a new print of the Switch version happening? It'd make sense to do so if there's demand.

I haven't seen it reported anywhere (ie; neither through Koei's channels nor Media Create), but I would imagine they shipped more units of the game after the end-of-year break if it was actually completely sold out.

What's more interesting to think about is whether or not Switch owners will care enough for the game to show up for the next Atelier. Judging by Kikuchi's comments in the Gamer interview, they did understand the importance of making a decent first impression on Switch.

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't seen it reported anywhere (ie; neither through Koei's channels nor Media Create), but I would imagine they shipped more units of the game after the end-of-year break if it was actually completely sold out.

What's more interesting to think about is whether or not Switch owners will care enough for the game to show up for the next Atelier. Judging by Kikuchi's comments in the Gamer interview, they did understand the importance of making a decent first impression on Switch.

BTW, the Switch version got an image quality adjustment via a patch, would you know what improvements those were? Do you have the Switch version?

Ishaan

Oct 27, 2017
BTW, the Switch version got an image quality adjustment via a patch, would you know what improvements those were? Do you have the Switch version?

Nope, sorry. I'm more or less completely out of touch with Atelier these days. One of the "disadvantages" of having a job that isn't in games any more is that I don't get to keep up with game news. Earlier, I would keep track of everything, regardless of whether or not I was personally interested in it. :)

Oct 26, 2017
Nope, sorry. I'm more or less completely out of touch with Atelier these days. One of the "disadvantages" of having a job that isn't in games any more is that I don't get to keep up with game news. Earlier, I would keep track of everything, regardless of whether or not I was personally interested in it. :)

Oh well, thanks. :) I hope things are going well for you! You still write for Siliconera right?

Ishaan

Oct 27, 2017
Oh well, thanks. :) I hope things are going well for you! You still write for Siliconera right?

Nope! I haven't been with Siliconera for over two years now. I actually don't work in games at all any more, outside of contributing freelance stuff here and there, and maintaining a personal blog. :)

Also, upon digging around I managed to find this comparison of the Atelier patch on a couple of Japanese forums, although I'm not sure what the original source is:

Before:

J7M2m83.jpg

After:

QXRtV9t.jpg

Keep in mind that it isn't an exact comparison, as the background/lighting is different in both images. That said, the character model appears to exhibit less jaggies after the patch.

Edit: Here's another. The user in question said that clarity seemed better to him post-patch.

Before:

qVAmCQn.jpg

After:

dPBZWZn.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah that's definitely clearer, and seemingly there's better (or the existence period of) anti-aliasing.

Odd that the person couldn't get a more similar comparison with the environments. Both are of the characters leveling-up in two different areas.

Thanks for sharing these though! :D Hopefully they'll be either on the cart, a day 1 update, or out shortly after release in the west. It'd be nice if KT America and EU clarified.

Edit: Oh, did the person say if these were taken in docked or in portable mode?

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Nope! I haven't been with Siliconera for over two years now. I actually don't work in games at all any more, outside of contributing freelance stuff here and there, and maintaining a personal blog. :)

Also, upon digging around I managed to find this comparison of the Atelier patch on a couple of Japanese forums, although I'm not sure what the original source is:

Before:

J7M2m83.jpg

After:

QXRtV9t.jpg

Keep in mind that it isn't an exact comparison, as the background/lighting is different in both images. That said, the character model appears to exhibit less jaggies after the patch.

Edit: Here's another. The user in question said that clarity seemed better to him post-patch.

Before:

qVAmCQn.jpg

After:

dPBZWZn.jpg

Wow, that's a massive improvement.
For the "new run" thing, I doubt they'll do it as this Atelier didn't sell too well on any platform, and the next one (mainline) won't be on Vita anyway.

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
Atelier -> no sales data in the West
VC -> sales data for Steam and PS3 announced

Perhaps this sounded clever in your head. It falls flat in reality.
Tbh your original post wasn't even warranted since people were discussing the sales potential of VC4 in Japan (in a MCS thread!) but you quickly dismissed it by saying it's "meaningless" and mentioning overseas sales.

Btw what are Asian sales for VC like?

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tbh your original post wasn't even warranted since people were discussing the sales potential of VC4 in Japan (in a MCS thread!) but you quickly dismissed it by saying it's "meaningless" and mentioning overseas sales.

Btw what are Asian sales for VC like?

VC didn't even have a Chinese version until the remaster on PS4. I don't think Asian sales is relevant.

But in the end, just like when people were posting Bayonetta 1+2 sales all over the world in the last thread, we can't talk about a franchise's overall status with only Japanese sales. It's still fun to speculate the sales potential of a game in Japan, but I think many publishers are finding Japanese sales less and less important. TBH I don't think we'd even see a VC4 if Sega was focusing on Japan performance. Games like NNK2 and VC4 happened mainly because of western fans.

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
VC didn't even have a Chinese version until the remaster on PS4. I don't think Asian sales is relevant.

But in the end, just like when people were posting Bayonetta 1+2 sales all over the world in the last thread, we can't talk about a franchise's overall status with only Japanese sales. It's still fun to speculate the sales potential of a game in Japan, but I think many publishers are finding Japanese sales less and less important. TBH I don't think we'd even see a VC4 if Sega was focusing on Japan performance. Games like NNK2 and VC4 happened mainly because of western fans.
Of course publishers don't only look at Japanese sales when making decisions about their franchises and I'm sure Sega did the same with VC4 but, well... no one was arguing that.

Xbro

Oct 25, 2017
Fire Emblem Warriors does a better job representing the entire franchise than Hyrule Warriors does in its base game. Characters from 5 points of the series (two only have 1, but it's something) while Hyrule only had 3. FE had tons of little recreations of scenes from the franchise, and overall they did a great job of sprinkling in FE to the Musou formula. Not that it was perfect (Ike should've been in, too many clones, etc.), but I'm glad it was a success despite some people trying to paint it as a failure for some reason.
Hyrule Warriors had representation from 5 different games from the get go as well. If you'll recall, Link and Zelda are from the first game and Impa is from Zelda II. Also, the DLC for FE Warriors still stayed in the main 3 games.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
True, but it did a much greater job of representing the series' history as a whole. You had things like the Great Fairy dropping the MM moon on enemies (that moment from the Treehouse Live demo in 2014 was actually a big turning point for a lot of people's perception of the game BTW) and loads of other little nods and winks to other games from the series, like the 8 bit wooden sword as a weapon from the original NES Zelda. And that's before we get into the DLC, which covered almost every major game in the series (even though I still wish we got Ricky from Oracles, that would've been awesome!).

Hyrule Warriors was a great celebration of the series as a whole, even though the character and stage selection was only based on 3 games initially. Fire Emblem Warriors however, focuses almost exclusively on the three newest games and almost totally ignores the rest of the whole series (except for Lyn, who was blatantly thrown in at the last minute in response to fan complaints). It comes across as a cheap promotion for the newer games and less like the series celebration that we were hoping for. It also isn't nearly as ambitious, featuring far less unique mechanics and also featuring clone characters; unlike Hyrule Warriors, where every single character was unique).

The fact that all the DLC doubles down on those three games at the expense of everything else as well, going so far as to lock Tharja behind a paywall, is the biggest sign of just how utterly tone deaf they were when making this game.
I dont think you can make a entirely new character like lyn last minute...i think she was always planned once the popularity poll for FEH came out

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

HWs had a movesets entirely based on Zelda 1 and other 2d games for Link (the Magic Rod moveset which was entirely separate from the main sword/shield one, also the magnet glove aspect of the gauntlets) and other weapons could have skins based on the 2d games, like the Magic Sword from Zelda 1 for Sword & Shield and Link's Awakening's Chain Chomp (with power gloves) for the lvl3 of the power gauntlet and flail weapon set. The unplayable bosses also often came from Zelda 1 (the main King Dodongo was reskinned to match Zelda 1's Dodongo, and Gohma and Manhandla also had Zelda 1 inspired designs). Then, there was the moon drop story event and also an ability of the powered up hookshot for Majora's Mask. FEWs in comparison just has a few quotes referencing the other games beyond the playable cast.

Part of the issue with FE Warriors' line up is that they decided to focus way too heavily on Fates' royals, with all 8 of them added to the base game in addition to Corrin. I really don't think they'd have gotten as many complaints about "clones" if the clones had been used to represent a large part of the series, rather than focusing so specifically on single game. No game received as much favoritism in HWs as what Fates got in FEW, and even in the DLC it seems to continue so far (with Fates getting 2 unique characters and one clone, while SD got two clones and one unique).

I dont think you can make a entirely new character like lyn last minute...i think she was always planned once the popularity poll for FEH came out

Her moveset might have been created for Navarre. It'd explain why they gave her two swords even though there was no basis for it outside of her Awakening artwork. In-game Navarre also never wielded two swords either, but he often had them in artwork. The spinning attacks and back jump slash of the moveset also resemble one of the Shadow Dragon attack animations - the one point against it is that the base charge attack does look pretty much like Lyn's standard attack animation.

Last edited:

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
NIS's IP 'Makai Wars' is doing pretty good on mobile.

It got as high as #21 on gross rankings on Google Play but has currently* dropped to #53 after two weeks. It definitely needs some new content to stay afloat.

Currently* #94 on gross ranking for iPhone's app store.

*As of March 3rd.

Tonton

Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like Sen no Kiseki Kai will be bombing hard?
Any chance we might get YSO numbers for it or it'll probably be too low?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
NIS's IP 'Makai Wars' is doing pretty good on mobile.

It got as high as #21 on gross rankings on Google Play but has currently* dropped to #53 after two weeks. It definitely needs some new content to stay afloat.

Currently* #94 on gross ranking for iPhone's app store.

*As of March 3rd.
Makai Wars doing well is hilarious given the history behind it.

OP
OP
Chris1964

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda difficult week for YSO (4/5 stars).

Like the North Star, older releases (Monster Hunter World?), Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition? will make top 3.

OP
OP
Chris1964

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Week 10, 2018 (Mar 5 - Mar 11)

new releases

{2018.03.06}
[PS4] Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition <Final Fantasy XV \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Gladiolus \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto \ Final Fantasy XV: Multiplayer Expansion Comrades \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis \ Final Fantasy XV: Insomnia City Ruins Expanded Map> <RPG> (Square Enix)(¥7.800)
[PS4] Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition <Final Fantasy XV \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Gladiolus \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto \ Final Fantasy XV: Multiplayer Expansion Comrades \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis \ Final Fantasy XV: Insomnia City Ruins Expanded Map> (ε) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <RPG> (Square Enix)(¥7.800)
[XB1] Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition <Final Fantasy XV \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Gladiolus \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto \ Final Fantasy XV: Multiplayer Expansion Comrades \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis \ Final Fantasy XV: Insomnia City Ruins Expanded Map> <RPG> (Square Enix)(¥7.800)
[XB1] Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition <Final Fantasy XV \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Gladiolus \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto \ Final Fantasy XV: Multiplayer Expansion Comrades \ Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis \ Final Fantasy XV: Insomnia City Ruins Expanded Map> (ε) _Download Version_ |DL| <RPG> (Square Enix)(¥7.800)

{2018.03.07}
[WIU] Spheroids _Wii U Download Software_ |DL| <ACT> (Cosen)(¥462)

{2018.03.08}
[PSV] Anata no Shikihime Kyoudoutan <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software)(¥5.980)
[PSV] Anata no Shikihime Kyoudoutan (ε) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software)(¥5.980)
[PSV] Fortissimo # <ADV> (5pb.)(¥6.300)
[PSV] Fortissimo (Limited Edition) <ADV> (5pb.)(¥8.300)
[PSV] Fortissimo (ε) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (5pb.)(¥5.800)
[PSV] Lucky Dog 1 <ADV> (Prototype)(¥5.800)
[PSV] Lucky Dog 1 (ε) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Prototype)(¥4.815)
[NSW] Anata no Shikihime Kyoudoutan <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software)(¥6.980)
[NSW] Anata no Shikihime Kyoudoutan (ε) _Nintendo eShop Download Version_ |DL| <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software)(¥6.980)
[NSW] Flinthook _Nintendo Switch Download Software_ |DL| <ACT> (Tribute Games)(¥1.509)
[NSW] The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya _Nintendo Switch Download Software_ |DL| <ADV> (D3Publisher)(¥1.462)
[NSW] Handy Mahjong _Nintendo Switch Download Software_ |DL| <TBL> (Imaginative Technology Land)(¥462)
[NSW] ACA NeoGeo: Real Bout Fatal Fury _Nintendo Switch Download Software_ |DL| <FTG> (Hamster)(¥762)
[PS4] PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB CUH-7100 Series Glacier White <H-W> (Sony Interactive Entertainment)(¥44.980)
[PS4] PlayStation 4 500GB Like the North Star Edition Jet Black - Sony Store Limited Edition<H-W> (Sony Interactive Entertainment)(¥34.480)
[PS4] PlayStation 4 1TB Like the North Star Edition Jet Black - Sony Store Limited Edition<H-W> (Sony Interactive Entertainment)(¥38.480)
[PS4] Like the North Star # <ACT> (Sega)(¥8.390)
[PS4] Like the North Star (End of the Century Premium Edition) <ACT> (Sega)(¥11.390)
[PS4] Like the North Star (ε) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ACT> (Sega)(¥8.390)
[PS4] Anata no Shikihime Kyoudoutan <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software)(¥6.980)
[PS4] Anata no Shikihime Kyoudoutan (ε) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software)(¥6.980)
[PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I Kai - Thors Military Academy 1204 <RPG> (Nihon Falcom)(¥3.980)
[PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I Kai - Thors Military Academy 1204 (ε) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <RPG> (Nihon Falcom)(¥3.241)
[PS4] Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two: The Telltale Series <ADV> (Telltale Games)(¥2.980)
__

YSO predictions

01. [PS4] Like the North Star < 100k (average 90k) [week 1]
02. [PS4] Monster Hunter: World < 35k (average 30k) [week 7]
03. [PS4] Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition < 20k [week 1]
03. [NSW] Splatoon 2 < 20k [week 34]

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Not a very good performance for the Hokuto no Ken game.

Also, Royal Edition poor sales are, in my opinion, a signal of the poor reception of the original game, similarly to FFXIII international edition back then.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
100k seems decent for Hokuto ga Gotoku (why is it translated in those lists unlike some other titles btw)?

Status
Not open for further replies.