• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Seems it's available until the first week of October. Unsure if it's up elsewhere

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems likely that they hit the switch around 12 hours early on this.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else getting an error message when trying to download it from the store on PSN?

Yep. Was trying to download it just now. Also when I'm logged in on the browser site, the page refreshes and gives me a "page not found" error.

I was thinking this is supposed to be a State of Play thing, but it says the download is available from September 24 to October 6, and the State of Play is on September 25 in Japan, so I'm not sure.

OP
OP
ZeroDS

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Yep. Was trying to download it just now. Also when I'm logged in on the browser site, the page refreshes and gives me a "page not found" error.

I was thinking this is supposed to be a State of Play thing, but it says the download is available from September 24 to October 6, and the State of Play is on September 25 in Japan, so I'm not sure.
Managed to download it on my PS4 here. Still downloading but will try and play it when it finishes up

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
There are error messages cos other region stores the demo sku is not available yet

store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP9000-CUSA16067_00-MEDIEVILHDDEMO01 << Japanese store link

you will need to log in with your japanese account , else you have to wait until the demo is available worldwide

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
There are error messages cos other region stores the demo sku is not available yet

store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP9000-CUSA16067_00-MEDIEVILHDDEMO01 << Japanese store link

you will need to log in with your japanese account , else you have to wait until the demo is available worldwide
I'm getting an error on my PS4 itself, on my Japanese account.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess this was probably an announcement for the State of Play but the JP store made the demo avaliable early.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Yah I know how the Store works, I'm on my Japanese account. Demo seems to have been posted early and quickly removed.

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
I'm getting an error on my PS4 itself, on my Japanese account.

my bad , its true as i logged back in

For those who have download it previously

go to this link with your japanese account https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/download/list
and look for the text ダウンロードリスト click it

search for

メディーバル 甦ったガロメアの勇者 -骨休め- 体験版
ゲーム | 11.16GB | 2019.9.24

and click お使いのPS4にダウンロード on the bottom right hand corner to begin downloading

OP
OP
ZeroDS

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Currently playing it now seems pretty good so far. Much more polished than I remember it being last time I saw it

OP
OP
ZeroDS

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah it's just the Dans Crypt and the Graveyard then it asks you to preorder. Level seems a bit different from the original but it plays similar.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully this might get more people interested.
I'm not gonna bother, because I'm fine with waiting another month for the final product.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy

I even logged in with jp account and still error... maybe they removed it?

[and finding demo on jp store from console is impossible to me]

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Nope, I've found the demo section in japanese PS store on console and the demo is gone, clearly wasn't intended to be released now.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Very interested in this. Very warm memories, especially of the second game.

Hopefully it works out and, eventually, we get a revival of the series, similar to Crash and Spyro.
Maybe another surprise is VII Remake demo.
I'd renew my PS Plus (just finished this month and I don't feel like continuing) just for that in an instant.

But I can only see it happening in January/February. Too soon as of now.

OP
OP
ZeroDS

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Is it at least stable/smooth? Early footage had an unlocked framerate that was all over the place, hopefully will be locked at 30fps now if not 60.
I was playing on the pro and I didn't see any big dips or stuttering. But then again the first two levels don't have much going on

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I was playing on the pro and I didn't see any big dips or stuttering. But then again the first two levels don't have much going on
Thanks for the info :) Assuming the demo is released for all later today I'll definitely give it a shot myself. I'm quite looking forward to getting the finished version next month :)

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
I need to play this demo in order to recreate my only experience with the original which was via an OPM demo disc.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sony, put it up on PSN Europe this instant, or I will challenge you to a banjo duel.

giphy.gif