• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
Everyone loves a puppy thread. We picked this guy up Friday evening. He's 7/8 mini golden, and 1/8 poodle. He's about 12 weeks old, and weights right around 12 pounds. He's expected to weight around 25 pounds when fully grown. This is both of our's first time owning a puppy; it definitely takes some work. Now for the real reason that you came into the thread; pics:

MFmf1i5.jpg

H1ZdrLC.jpg

RXbHSuJ.jpg

LYxqcRw.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
He looks awesome. Congrats !

Gonna get me a dog aswell in about 6 months.
What's the best guide of stuff to do when you get a dog?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Miniture golden? Wow, that sounds like the perfect breed for a city apartment, all the pluses of a golden but not so big for it to be uncomfortable or a lacl of exercise needed. And its mixed with some poodle? God its gonna be adorable for a life time, usually the poodle gives it a much fluffier coat and a softer face. You hit the jackpot with the little fuck.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Cute pup. More golden than doodle is a good mix too. My in-laws have a goldendoodle, who is fun but also has endless energy to burn.

OP
OP
WeAreStarStuff
Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
Thanks everyone. To those that asked, he doesn't shed a crazy amount; certainly not as much as a standard golden. He's pretty awesome (except for when he's using our house as a restroom ....)

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Gorgeous puppy!

You're right, they are a lot of work so be prepared! But it'll all be worth it, I'm not sure there's anything better than seeing a happy dog :)

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
try 40+ pounds full grown, that dog is going to grow.

Try not to overfeed the cutie, labs have a way of forcing us owners to give them more haha