• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
Everyone loves a puppy thread. We picked this guy up Friday evening. He's 7/8 mini golden, and 1/8 poodle. He's about 12 weeks old, and weights right around 12 pounds. He's expected to weight around 25 pounds when fully grown. This is both of our's first time owning a puppy; it definitely takes some work. Now for the real reason that you came into the thread; pics:

MFmf1i5.jpg

H1ZdrLC.jpg

RXbHSuJ.jpg

LYxqcRw.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
He looks awesome. Congrats !

Gonna get me a dog aswell in about 6 months.
What's the best guide of stuff to do when you get a dog?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Miniture golden? Wow, that sounds like the perfect breed for a city apartment, all the pluses of a golden but not so big for it to be uncomfortable or a lacl of exercise needed. And its mixed with some poodle? God its gonna be adorable for a life time, usually the poodle gives it a much fluffier coat and a softer face. You hit the jackpot with the little fuck.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Cute pup. More golden than doodle is a good mix too. My in-laws have a goldendoodle, who is fun but also has endless energy to burn.

OP
OP
WeAreStarStuff
Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
Thanks everyone. To those that asked, he doesn't shed a crazy amount; certainly not as much as a standard golden. He's pretty awesome (except for when he's using our house as a restroom ....)

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Gorgeous puppy!

You're right, they are a lot of work so be prepared! But it'll all be worth it, I'm not sure there's anything better than seeing a happy dog :)

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
try 40+ pounds full grown, that dog is going to grow.

Try not to overfeed the cutie, labs have a way of forcing us owners to give them more haha