• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
chaobreaker

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
dabs haven't been cool for ages now
Dabs were never cool

AuYbClQ.png

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Dab is such a go getter as far as memes go. It started out so bad, it became ironic. But since entire point of using it ironically is to annoy people, that's the joke, it unironically morphed back into unironic "dab on haters" meme, without people that use it ironically ever realizing this. The sneakiest little fucker of a meme and cuz of that, I kinda grown to not entirely hate it.

Oct 27, 2017
Makes you wonder why this wasn't in the game in the first place. Selling totally incomplete and broken games is the norm now.

*shakes head*

*dabs profusely*

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I love that whoever made this was basically like "yes, this is what Mega Man Battle Network 6 was missing."
dabs

kidnemo

Dec 11, 2017
I love it.

Anything mmbn related is good as fas as Im concerned.

Last edited:

Aztorian

Jan 3, 2018
Dab is such a go getter as far as memes go. It started out so bad, it became ironic. But since entire point of using it ironically is to annoy people, that's the joke, it unironically morphed back into unironic "dab on haters" meme, without people that use it ironically ever realizing this. The sneakiest little fucker of a meme and cuz of that, I kinda grown to not entirely hate it.
Yea, dab on the haters!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Love the detail of the avatar also dabbing

The battle sprite is not that good and I am not a fan of how he always dabs to the camera, but the trailer was way better than it had any right to be

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I knew waiting for the complete edition would pay off. Now I can finally play MegaMan Battle Network series. Thank you.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit this is so good. I recognize the avatar of the YouTube channel, don't they post on here?

Make sure y'all watch that trailer too, this is some good silly fun haha

synaesthesiaJP

Verified
Feb 20, 2018
Hey! I did the translation of this game!! Thus I can say with authority after too many 3am nights working on it in my early 20s — it was never cool. It was all individual text files that had to be written in English using special Japanese font and underscores for spaces. It was the worst, even after I hacked together a way to add text pages so the writing wouldn't suck completely.

Adding dabs to it makes me very happy though.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, I worked on this patch! I got the idea from that Noid game that did it. So it seemed like a fun creative thing to do.
Love the detail of the avatar also dabbing

The battle sprite is not that good and I am not a fan of how he always dabs to the camera, but the trailer was way better than it had any right to be
Yeah, the original plan was to make the sprites for all directions, but it was too much work for a quick throwaway joke like this.