• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Just announced at the Megaman 30th Anniversary stream. No details if they are going to be digital or physical releases, or if they are individual releases or as a collection. No trailer yet.

Thanks KZXcellent

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yup, hype. Not surprising given how much of a push Mega Man X is getting (with MvCI & Puzzle Fighter), but it's still cool to have all 8 MMX games on every current system (including the Switch).

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A brand new generation will be able to discover these glorious ga- BURN TO THE GROUND

Deleted member 30935

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I think the stream implied all 8 games would be released individually within the next year, not as a single collection.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this is a collection and not individual digital releases. They didn't specify on the stream.

TotalMackerel

Oct 26, 2017
They didn't say collection though. Are they going to be released individually or am I reading too much into it?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Day 1 on Switch.

Event already delivered for me. MMX is still one of the best games of all time.

Oct 26, 2017
200.gif

Guess I'll finally get around to playing the rest of the X series. Only played the first one myself so this should be goos

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Neat. I loved the 2 Legacy collections and the first X game is the only one I've played.
In for the Switch version.

Lumpy Onion

User banned at own request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes! Always wanted to try 7&8. Even though I've heard mixed things about those two I've been really curious.

Nirbion

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also not sure if this is a collection. Iindividual releases. Would be honestly the best case scenario for me because I'm only interested in X1 and X4

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
While I would also guess it's a collection, they didn't actually say it was a collection.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FUCKING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET FUCKING GOD JESUS CHRIST LORD SATAN KID BUU BUDHA MARY AND JOSEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.....I apologize.

I am excited, and I will purchase these games upon release.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Switch included is a surprise.

Releasing these on a handheld is one of the best decisions that Capcom has done in a while (F*ck X7 though).

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Cool, I assumed this would happen some day but not so soon. I only played X and X4 so it'll be neat going through new bosses.