• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
The original teaser announcement just said that X-X8 would be coming to modern consoles, so I can see why you thought you could buy them separate. Then the Collections got announced.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I forgot Amazon Prime doesn't discount collections or remasters anymore. Guess I'm going digital on this one.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
In a certain stage (can't recall the name), if you fulfill certain requirements, Cut Man would appear as a mini boss battle.
Optic Sunflower is the stage Cut Man shows up. But the requirements as far as I'm aware is either a) have a Command Mission save on your memory card or b) input the cheat/button command to "unlock" Cut Man's boss fight. Not 100% sure how the button code works as I've only ever done the memory card method.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
What did the secret image in MMLC end up being a reference to? Is that art from MM11?