• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine having so much industry clout that you can get devs (super famous Japanese ones at that!) to be in your YouTube comedy gaming sketch videos.

Mega64 are too powerful :)

Oct 27, 2017
mega64 have to be one of the most consistently great game-related youtube channels. And they've been going for well over a decade too. Their comedic timing kills me

Like fuck, their new 'sonic rules' video is a callback to their 'sonic sucks' video from 10 years ago and it's as if nothing changed.

Oct 26, 2017
c03u7AR.gif

They cant keep getting away with meeting famous people dressed as idiots XD
Hey, it's that rejected camera guy from the Death Stranding video!

y8rcQMj.gif

They cant keep getting away with meeting famous people dressed as idiots XD

I always lose it at the Link "nope". :D

Bayonetta Rocco skin, when?
I didn't know I wanted this so bad!

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
The ending of the video, the tie into the Wonderful 101 Kickstarter, the Platinum announcement for the 27th, Kamiya/ Platinum holding a panel at PAX East on the 29th (and Mega64 is going to PAX as usual) all has me wondering what's being announced next week.

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've been a fan for over 15 years. I wish they were more popular.

Here I am laughing at this at work and everyone is just looking at me strangely. :D

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I'd love to see a making of video, much like how you saw Hideo in the death stranding one. That shit was hilarious

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just relieved none of those Osaka people got shot by Rocko's Bullet Arts. Also thank goodness he didn't use his Wicked Weaves in such a crowded place.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't a fan of this one >.< Kamiya was sooooo stiff and distracting. He's definitely no Sakaguchi.

Oct 25, 2017
I think one of the most wholesome moments in a BTS of one of their videos was Hideo Kojima telling them to be careful and not get into trouble.

Their ability to do stuff like this in public is a mix of confidence and giving no fucks.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Lol. Sometimes I wonder if Kamiya doesn't want to block some people but he has to know, its basically his brand. Who is he if he's not blocking people?