• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I kinda wish we got the arcade versions on Switch, but this is still a day 1 for me.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
My heart stopped for a second, thinking this was the Mega Man game we're waiting for. Thanks, will definitely check it out in a bit!

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
It was always weird to me that there was no versus mode even in the home release of this. Instead Mega Man 7 is the one with the versus mode, of all things.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
Since we're starting to get some of the deeper pulls, hopefully they do Faselei and Bio Motor Unitron and also a version of Dark Arms that doesn't require you buy the bundle

Deleted member 27921

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Great games but if the stick don't click, I will not .... enjoy it as much.

Man, I miss my Neo Geo Pocket Color :(

J-Soul

Nov 11, 2020
zVyOCXf.png

...Untranslated? Really? You couldn't spare like 10 grand to pay some romhacker to translate it?

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
While very cool that this exists on here, I think I'll just pick up the arcade versions in the Arcade collection thing instead.

Glad to see more NGPC stuff though, just hoping Sonic Pocket Adventure finds its way on here some time soon.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Great! Bit odd it's the japanese version only but I guess it doesn't have that much text as it's fighting games?
I really hope they manage to release Card fighters 2 localized (they said they're looking into it) and Sonic Pocket Adventure 2. Such great games!

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
this was always my white what from NGPC. it was too expensive to import it back in the day for me.

Now I don't have to. I love the spritework in this game - especially seing those arcade/MM7 sprites condensed down to this.

At this rate we'll get Rockman and Forte for WonderSwan soon! (lmao)

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Out of nowhere... Maybe Card Fighters Clash 2 shows up in the future! I'll definitely buy it, though MOTM didnt play that great on Switch compared to my NGPC, but always good to support more NGPC/Capcom ports like this.
Plus, its a cute port. Its a bit easy, and lacking in music, but I adore the NES sprite style they went with, since it never had hopes of capturing the graphical style of the arcade version, this was an excellent compromise.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I am so fucking happy right now, y'all don't even know. I saw that thumbnail in my subs and screamed, thinking it was the arcade game, but then I saw it was uploaded by SNK and was like, "What? HUH!?" and then I remembered the NeoGeo Pocket version and was still excited because I never played it before. All I can say is YES YES YES!

They are tho? They're in the 2nd Capcom arcade stadium
I totally forgot about that...

Last edited:

megamanofnumbers

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Banned
Apr 28, 2022
*Me, with teeth gritted and fingers balled into the most white knuckled fist possible*

And it would be REAL nice if something new Mega Man related was coming EVENTUALLY

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Only thing that gives me pause is that this will undoubtably be on the second physical collection (especially since they get to put Mega Man on the box art that way).

But since that hasn't been announced yet and will have the usual LRG 6-month lead time, I might just double dip for this title since I've always wanted to try it.

Oct 27, 2017
Protodude

Just like Avenging Spirit; why the sudden drops on these games though?

Still, happy to see this finally translated. Hope Sonic NGPC gets a port too

Apr 5, 2022
Imagine if this announcement was a hint at a future EVO announcement and the two have a big collab game behind the scenes or a port of CVSNK2 with rollback netcode...that would be the dream!