Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Hey y'all, so I've shared some fan projects on here in the past that I thought looked pretty neat, and I came across another fan project that I thought would be cool to share again, especially since I think giving exposure to fan projects is a great way to help out our creative community on the interwebs. So the channel/dev in question this time is a black content creator on YouTube by the name of "HeyImKeeLee", who's decided to take on a remake project of one of my favorite games of all time, and re-imagine it into a 3D action game, which I have ironically always dreamed of since I was a kid sinking too many hours into this franchise. Felt like it would be cool to give the guy some exposure, especially since I noticed that we seem to have a pretty solid Megaman community here from the last time I shared a fan project here with Megaman X Corrupted. It currently seems to be a one-man dev team as of now, but that may change in the future assuming KeeLee is looking for some help(Maybe some of the indie devs here from the awesome Hobby and Indie Game Dev thread would like to check it out too!). Also wanted to give special shoutouts to this dude since he's a Black developer, gotta spread the love, you already know.

Without further ado, here's the video I found today giving an in-depth look into his project!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQIEacUQFsQ
He also explains his process a bit which I thought was a fun. Definitely something that i'm gonna be following, and i'm wishing the dude nothing but the best!

OP
OP
Elyian

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Whoaa. This looks amazing! I loved mmz when I was a teenager
I was playing these games when I was like 7-12, and I would spend HOURS in my teen years just thinking up ideas for a DMC-like action game for this series. It's why I thought this fan project was such a cool idea.

olubode

Oct 28, 2017
LOL. Dude is already making a better 3D MegaMan game than Capcom efforts.
Yeah I said it. Fight me Legends nerds. 😃

OP
OP
Elyian

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
LOL. Dude is already making a better 3D MegaMan game than Capcom efforts.
Yeah I said it. Fight me Legends nerds. 😃

5861edb5596ae85bd52243561ff0ab553245eaf6.gifv