• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I mean she got paid regardless. Looks like a great move on her part. Now she can sleep in and still gets that cash. She ain't gotta do shit the rest of her life. Sounds like a W to me...
This is true but she is the sort that always wants to be involved in shit even if she is rich as hell. She straight out said she wanted to be Oprah.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Getting thirty mill just because your company doesn't want you to do shit for another year.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How? They cut from the same cloth tho??
IDK about from the same cloth, but she hates him and he hates her. They had disagreements when he was running for president, and they got pretty heated IIRC.

I don't remember the details, but suffice it to say that while they have similar ideologies, there's differences that at least for them are huge.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if she has to wait out the contract since she got paid or can go to another network? Smart to wait until 2020 and go back to Fox once the Republicans hit the reset button.

I don't know why you'd ever work again with what she got paid. Even after taxes, she got enough money for a couple generations of her family to never have to work if she wanted.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
There's something seriously wrong if others at NBC aren't fired for this. OK so you bring someone in you think will be a hit, and OK it's a lot of money, it's a whole lot of money, but there needs to be accountability with that money. Any situation that allows someone to get paid in full for failure, to sit at home, is outrageous. Heads need to roll.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Sweet jesus, imagine 69 million after being a right wing dipshit and then going and being mediocre. What a world.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if I"m suppose to be excited about this or what. She probably already had millions and millions in her bank account and gets the 69 million to leave. She is too young to hang it up for good. She'll probably invest some of that cash into a podcast type of thing.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
There's something seriously wrong if others at NBC aren't fired for this. OK so you bring someone in you think will be a hit, and OK it's a lot of money, it's a whole lot of money, but there needs to be accountability with that money. Any situation that allows someone to get paid in full for failure, to sit at home, is outrageous. Heads need to roll.
Aren't these sort of contract breaks the norm for "highly sought after" people in media?

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
Always hated this woman, every time I watched her say a stupid statement, she came across as a entitled know it all bitch. Glad she's off Tv but she won't be sad for long since she got a hefty pay day that's the only negative thing about this situation.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This had disaster written all over it from the beginning. NBC must be ran by a group of dumbasses to think this would be a good idea. Even got rid of Tamron for this racist pos. What a joke.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you guys can name a single other thin blond conservative lady with bad instincts and low quality intelligence then by all means identify one. If not then sssh.

Oct 29, 2017
It was so embarrassing seeing all those glossy profiles and hyperventilating praise the media showered her with when she was at Fox, when they knew damn well the kind of dumb shit she was saying on her show. Her comments on blackface on Today shouldn't have surprised anyone.