• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So in a race to show Target how to actually do a B2G1 deal the regional store Meijer has decided to do a better game sale that includes switch games. This deal ends on 11/11
DNt2Wc_WAAExxxG.jpg

Hope you all can get the games you want, if this has been posted please inform me so I can ask a mod to delete it.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if Meijer does pre orders? and if that is included with this deal?

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, still holding out for Best Buy to do this soon... the wait is killing me.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
First time hearing of Meijer. All games showing out of stock on their website so I don't think many will be taking advantage of this.

Whoever does their graphic design deserves a raise, though:

billboard-toybook-mobile.jpg

OP
OP
sensui-tomo

sensui-tomo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First time hearing of Meijer. All games showing out of stock on their website so I don't think many will be taking advantage of this.

Whoever does their graphic design deserves a raise, though:
generally meijer never does there stuff online, they do good game deals near the holidays . and sometimes sell games before release date.

thebullfrog

Oct 25, 2017
I always forget Meijer sells games. Hell, I worked there for 4 damn years, and never once set foot in the electronics section lol.

OP
OP
sensui-tomo

sensui-tomo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that online and in store?
Best to do in-store, since i've had issues trying to find anything on their website. again its a regional store like Frys electronics. (regional like michigan, ohio, and some states in that region)

OP
OP
sensui-tomo

sensui-tomo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's why i was asking. Was hoping to get it shipped lol. Damn.
Yeah, its the feeling i have whenever i see a great/I gotta buy this deal from Frys.... If you're lucky some stores might price match it if they have the store listed in their Price match list. I did this once with Toys R Us with some odd chain in Cali, but since the site said they priced matched that store the manager allowed it.

arturo2666

Oct 25, 2017
Also if you have their loyalty program, mperks, there's a coupon for $10 off $100 of Visa gift cards,so you could do two transactions and get another 10 off

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
I always forget Meijer sells games. Hell, I worked there for 4 damn years, and never once set foot in the electronics section lol.

You didn't use your discount on games? I didn't buy many at my time there, but I sure bought it there to use my discount.

I guess I'll need to tell some people about this deal, personally I don't need any more games.

treestanding

Oct 31, 2017
Advantage of meijer is that people don't think of it for games so their stock is usually good. I'm getting a switch for Christmas so I'm trying to get discounted games. Got BOTW, Splatoon 2, and Mario/Rabbids for $128 I think. Also you can return as long as it's unopened and have a receipt, so if a better deal comes by I'll return them. Got Odyssey on that toysRUs pricing error just waiting on it to arrive.

thebullfrog

Oct 25, 2017
You didn't use your discount on games? I didn't buy many at my time there, but I sure bought it there to use my discount.

I guess I'll need to tell some people about this deal, personally I don't need any more games.
Haha, nope. I never left the corner of the store I worked in, for some reason it never entered my mind that it wasn't just a grocery store lol.