• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

FLOTUS spox confirms Mrs. Trump wore a jacket to visit border kids that reads: "I really don't care. Do you?" Spox says: "It's a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today's important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn't going to choose to focus on her wardrobe."

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN!??? She must be dumb right this is just all unintentional right clearly i mean come on right

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009916650622251009

""I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?" written on the back of Melania's jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!"

....oh, well then. I still say she didn't care about the kids.

rATKqN6.jpg

I dont even know anymore.

"Since Melania Trump's jacket said "I really don't care"...

I set up http://ireallydocare.com

Click the link and it'll take you to a site where you can donate to 14 awesome groups helping immigrants all at once. Feel free to RT if that's your jam."

Last edited:

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
When I first saw this I was certain it had to be a misunderstanding in the fog of breaking news reporting.

But it wasn't. Holy shit.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
A riveting and haunting TV show with hack writers.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
This is super bizarre. Nobody thought to tell her to take that off? It's like they want the stir up press around this.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Kinda have to focus on her wardrobe because she's totally devoid of any other substance.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Oh wow I'm shocked that Melania is indeed a massive piece of shit that deserves zero benefit of the doubt or sympathy.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope she had that jacket in her closet the past two years just waiting for the right opportunity to publicly embarrass her husband.

Or she's probably just a really big piece of shit.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
... idk how the GOP is going to justify this, and how any of them could even pretend to side w/ them. this is the worst thing ive seen.