• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
Private data for Iron March, a notorious website for violent white supremacists, has been published online in a stunning leak that exposes a trove of detailed information on as many as 1,000 or more members. The 1GB SQL database appears to contain the entirety of the site's information, including user names, private messages, public posts, registered email addresses, and IP addresses.

The leak was posted on the Internet Archive on Wednesday by an anonymous individual using the handle antifa-data. A list of domains used in email registrations shows two from US universities. Private messages show some members discussing life in the US Marines, Navy, Army, and military reserves.

"Be careful if you get deployed with those fucking sand [deleted] and jews," a user claiming to be in the Navy tells another member who says he's in the Marines and is about to be deployed. (The racist term he used has been deleted.) "They are all a bunch of slippery pieces of shit that wash their faces in rain puddles in dirt on the ground. We are too good to be interacting with those people, maybe trump will at least relax the ROE's [rules of engagement] so those pieces of shit can be blasted back to allah, jews and all."

Iron March was affiliated with or offered support to at least nine fascist groups in nine different countries over its six-year span. Several violent neo-Nazi paramilitary fascist groups were organized on the forums, including the Antipodean Resistance and the Atomwaffen Division. Members and associates of the groups and their offshoots have been connected to at least five murders documented by the SPLC and Rational Wiki.

I'm surprised this wasn't posted already, this seems pretty big.

ETA: My bad, link added.

Commodore64

Oct 25, 2017
In a ideal world violent white nationalist websites would be exposed by law enforcement as as a threat to national security.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love for Era to cross reference that email list with its member data. I bet you it wouldn't turn up 0 hits.

OP
OP
Lundren

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
The article mentions a site called "Bellingcat." I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with it, but apparently they are going through the data on their forums.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Pretty sure plenty of Neo(Nazi)GAF members are here in Era as well.

I think the admins should cross reference the list and make a thread outing these people to protect others and also to shame.

I'm pretty sure they (as well as Kiwi Farms) have members here that are lurking or have been posting here under different usernames on this forum, & have been reporting to everyone else back at NeoGAF & Kiwi Farms by doxxing us (screenshooting our posts, etc.) & talking shit about everyone on here.

Just proves that they have no lives whatsoever.

hahahaha WHOOPS. Lots of people out there panicking right about now.

As they should be.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
How many in terms of percentage work in the military or government service?

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure they (as well as Kiwi Farms) have members here that are lurking or have been posting here under different usernames on this forum, & have been reporting to everyone else back at NeoGAF & Kiwi Farms by doxxing us & talking shit about everyone on here.

Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3.

Just proves that they have no lives whatsoever. Sorry for posting these links; It's a thought that I think that everyone should see.

As they should be.
Those links are banned on Era, which is a good thing. I came across KiwiFarms a couple of months ago and it's truly pathetic... Those people are obsessed.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
HBO's viral marketing is legit af

5727b8e758301fb13a79426b148c324b603f2a19ee48df96f168e03d8c4ff0a38eecf0c5a74eeba340fa40666ba6afa2-h_2019.jpg

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
The article mentions a site called "Bellingcat." I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with it, but apparently they are going through the data on their forums.

Bellingcat is owned by Brown Moses, aka the member of Something Awful known for his reporting on stuff like the Syrian Civil War and Russia-Ukraine issues. He essentially went from a nobody to a somebody thanks to his work.

OP
OP
Lundren

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
Bellingcat is owned by Brown Moses, aka the member of Something Awful known for his reporting on stuff like the Syrian Civil War and Russia-Ukraine issues. He essentially went from a nobody to a somebody thanks to his work.

Good to know. Thank you.

That makes me feel better that people aren't going to do weird stuff with this information.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Remember that all of these dudes spouting racist shit while in the military come home and get fast tracked into police units and SWAT teams.

TheAndyMan

Banned
Feb 11, 2019
Utah
That's actually pretty cool. Didn't some SA guy get killed in Benghazi in the 2012 attack?

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Already taken down. Any mirrors? I have a strong feeling I would find a co-worker of mine there.