• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well this sucks, but not terribly surprising.

On the bright side, seems like they liked Tessa's performance.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
This was completely expected

Why does everything need to be garbage as soon as I subscribe to A-List

I think this will be a fun cool summer movie. You don't go watch these movies for great acting. Just cool action set pieces and some comedy on the side.
NippyDelayedAsianelephant-max-1mb.gif

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I actually know some people that saw this and said it was really funny and they liked it.

Wonder if this is another VENOM.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
To each their own. None of the movies were academy award winning. You went for cheap jokes and action set pieces. This will be no different.
lmfao if you want to say you have low expectations by default, go ahead because nobody's going to judge you. Don't act like that's the average experience though, and certainly don't act like it's indicative of others' experience

The first one still holds up, and it certainly comes closer to Oscar-worthy/award-winning quality than anything in the series since including/especially this one by the sound of it. Skipping easily

Not in any of my local theaters anymore it doesn't ☹

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
That's a shame... : (

Well, I could probably like it despite reviews; there are movies I loved regardless RT/MC scores.

Dec 23, 2017
lmfao if you want to say you have low expectations by default, go ahead because nobody's going to judge you. Don't act like that's the average experience though, and certainly don't act like it's indicative of others' experience

The first one still holds up, and it certainly comes closer to Oscar-worthy/award-winning quality than anything in the series since including/especially this one by the sound of it. Skipping easily
Well different people with different opinion. This is the case for most summer "action comedy" movies. To each their own I won't judge you and you don't judge me. Simple.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oof that's pretty bad. I just saw Godzilla which had a garbage story but I could at least turn off my mind for the amazing audio/visual presentation. MIB doesn't have that luxury.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I didn't expect much, but this sounds brutal

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'll repeat myself and say that I would not be surprised if people enjoy this more than the critics did, like VENOM.

That would be really funny if Sony's new kind of standards is movies that get trashed critically but somehow become popular anyway.

Wish the best for Thessa and Chris though.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Snap! I will still watch it at home, but this is doing worse than I thought!

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The moment that trailer that accidentally had no music or sound effects came out I knew we were in for some shit...

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
I hoped this would be good, Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth had great chemistry in Thor: Ragnarok, but the more previews they showed for this one the worse it looked.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Is Endgame the only major blockbuster this summer that's reviewed well so far? Godzilla, Dark Phoenix, Aladdin, now this have all fallen way short in terms of reception.

John Wick 3 is pretty widely loved but idk if I'd call that a blockbuster given it's more of a niche franchise...though it is performing very well.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
The trailers didn't look too hot. It seems like they paired together two great leads but forgot that it had to be funny.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
A very dark day for bisexuals everywhere.

I mean, maybe it's still watchable? In fact, I know it's still watchable, just look at these motherfuckers.

men-in-black-intl.jpg

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
What a weird accusation :D "you looked at imdb to figure out what movies an actor is in didn't you?"

I say this because she's not in Barry Jenkins' Moonlight. She's in Jay-Z's Moonlight. You'd have to have no knowledge of the former to even think she was in it and only rely on IMDb to see what she's been in