• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FashionEra, my wardrobe is slacking.

I think I have some solid business casual button-downs and jeans, but I'm really lacking in just normal, everyday shirts. It's definitely time I spend some bucks and get an upgrade. The only problem is I have no idea where to buy clothes at.

I was thinking of checking out Uniqlo for some plain black tees, but not sure what some other good places are. Where do you guys shop for your clothes?

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
My shirts tend to be plain in color and worn underneath other clothing (England can get cold) like Jackets and so forth so I usually get them somewhere cheap like Topman.

The white ones tend to look like shit but colored ones like Black are good enough for everyday wear.

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You can't figure out where to buy a plain black t-shirt?

Who cares where you buy it, just get a good tri-blend.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For me, nowhere in America as I am both skinny and short.

moeman

Oct 25, 2017
Banana republic, H&M, Zara all have inexpensive casual wear. For BR I would check out one of their factory stores, and take a student ID with you if you have one (you get an extra 10% off).

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I usually go to Uniqlo or H&M for casual collared shirts and other smart casual stuff but in terms of plain tees, I'm fine getting them anywhere so long as they fit nice and feel comfy.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Im a simpleton with not a great sense of fashion but I find my favorite outfits are from the Gap.

The Gap outlet has some really nice/cheap stuff.

smellyjelly

Avenger
Aug 2, 2018
I wear a lot of black.

Klein shirts, mostly. I'm also a huge horror nerd so fright rags, rucking fotten, gutter garbs.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad UNIQLO changed their sizing for their US stores.

Now everything's too baggy or weirdly proportioned.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Target. The Blizzard shop. Jinx. But mostly Target. The others are usually holiday/birthday shopping.

Kumquat

Jan 23, 2018
I like to shop at Kohls, usually from the Rock & Republic line. Good looking stuff with a bit of military chic and heavy metal vibes thrown in. I look damn good soooooooooooooo, do it.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just bought a few Flint & Tinder tees from Huckberry, and they're awesome. You really have to try out different brands to get the fit you like, as they all are slightly different. I'm a wider dude, so shirts that work for me may not work for you. I look like shit in Uniqlo tees (and most of their clothes, tbh).

As for wardrobe, check out various "capsule" wardrobes for men. You'll find some great mix-and-match casual and business casual wardrobes where basically everything goes with everything, so you can't fuck it up.

Oct 27, 2017
I live in a sweltering swamp, we wear those vented Columbia shirts, at like $50-70 a pop.

Did you need to also be fashionable?

chuseph14

Oct 26, 2017
I'd buy more Uniqlo if I had one near me. Generally I just buy what I like at whatever store I happen to be in. H&M, Gap, Target, Penguin, Lucky Brand, etc. It's more of what fits me and my style that determines it. TLDR; I shop.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
Back in the day? American Apparel. You could get the equivalent now from Los Angeles Apparel. One "tiny" thing: the lead guy is a fucking creep, maybe ephebophile (I don't keep up enough)?

Dec 22, 2017
J. Crew Factory. Great staples that fit well, look good, and last longer than comparably priced clothes. The difference between them and something like Gap is staggering. Wait for a flash sale and it's cheaper than even Old Navy.

B_Spooky13

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Macies is a good spot they have everything fron tees to dress up clothes. Dame as Jcp Penny's and so on.

Just pick what you likeq