• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I have a lot of band tees/graphic tees, which I personally think are cool, but can make you look immature/silly when out in public. They're good for just lounging around the house, gym, skate park, or actually going to metal concerts and festivals, which is where I buy band tees.

Now I pretty much just wear basic pattern/plain 10 dollar Goodfellow & Co tees from Target with a pair of jeans, running shoes or skate shoes. I'm kind of devoid of fashion/style, but being "basic" is cheap/affordable and I like that.

I'd look into minimalist fashion videos/pictures to assemble your new casual wardrobe. If everything matches, you'll never run out of outfits to wear. It's easy to stick to black/gray/white, and also dark, muted, natural, pastel colors.

Last edited:

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Uniqlo, H&M, and Joe Fresh work well for me. Occasionally I find something good at Winners. I've gotten a few amazing deals off the clearance rack at Frank and Oak.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
i used to shop at kohl's but they stopped carrying the brand of shirt i preferred so now it's just whenever i see something cute, which is rare