• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Holy shit, finally! Peace Walker was BC so long ago it seems. Any enhancements like other BC titles? If so, we are playing the definitive version of a 17-year old game in 2018, lol.

MGS3 is still my favorite MGS of all time. Don't know if I want to quadriple dip or not because I have way, way too much games to play and they just keep piling on. First world problems, I know...

Last edited:

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Oh snap, pretty huge. Might finally play through the whole series again starting this way

Does anyone know how they mapped the pressure-sensitive face button stuff?

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Man, I'd grab that in a heartbeat if they announced a discount to coincide with BC. I keep the MGS collection on my Vita but I'd love to play it on my TV.

Mona-chan

Oct 31, 2017
About time. It'll probably fix up some of the frame rate dips both games had on PS3 and 360.

Unfortunately I don't have an Xbox One. PS3 is practically a Metal Gear machine with my setup

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
I just started playing MGS1 for the first ever recently too! I think I bought these forever ago, can't wait to dive into them whenever I complete the first game

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I'm dangerously close to double-dipping on digital for this. What's wrong with me.

This and the ZoE Collection in the same month (on top of Peacewalker not too long before that) are excellent, and I wouldn't have expected it from Konami.

BionicDreamer

Nov 6, 2017
Fuck yeah! I just bought an X hoping that this would happen, awesome news!
On another note, just bought Red Dead and tried it on the X and holy shit the upgrade is HUGE! Is there any other game that is backwards compatible that has that much of an improvement?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Well that's rad! Safe to say this is probably the new definitive way to play these officially? At least on One X certainly

sam777

Oct 27, 2017
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss finally.
Time to play MGS 3 for the millionth time.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
but is it X enhanced? can i run them at 4k?

if not, whats the point? did everyone sell their playstations and xbox 360s?