• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FutaSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
VWNjL6f.jpg
EVXhLFe.jpg
9oXh1Un.jpg
ZkETzBG.jpg
RG6qROi.png
7iTFU43.png
r6IqsPR.png

Discuss the biggest lie ever sold to the world of video games.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Characters both have scars on their face
Characters both have white clothes
Characters both have glasses

It couldn't be any more clear!

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahaha MGS conspiracy theories are the best!

Now I'm really feeling at home! :-D

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if he somehow makes a chapter 3 within death stranding. Only kojima could pull off something like that though

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot how straight up batshit the mgs fandom is with stuff like this, thanks for reminding me.

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is a theory I can get behind. What if the entire Konami/Kojima fall out was a head fake

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Well then, here we fucking go again!

You have no idea how fucked Kojima would be if he even hinted at Death Stranding being related to MGS. Konami would destroy him.

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what's happening here but I concur wholeheartedly.

OP
OP

FutaSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
vA5AovL.png

Again, I am literally friends with Kojima. I know exactly what's going on, and that's how I gained his attention.

This isn't even just theory at this point. This is me becoming friends with Hideo "fucking" Kojima through my insanity. We played overwatch together and he gives me hints sometimes over twitter. :3

Metal Gear Survive is also a Kojima title, though he's hiding that fact to make people angry. The Phantom Pain literally featured several zombies as boss battles, but Kojima knows that his fans only digest what the news tells them, not what their eyes see.

Venom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Hands up who remembers when Modbot closed one of our threads and said MGSGAF was the most toxic Community lmao?

Edit: Bonus points if you remember Cipher Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.