• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Xbox's EU (or EU primetime) was terrible even right around launch. Finding a group was as rare as rocking horse shit. Massive shame as the few rounds of co-op that I got into were pretty fun, especially with the different classes.

Would really help with some cross platform matchmaking ;)
Hm.. Did we ever end up playing any coop? I forgot. I think I ended up getting too sucked in by the single-player stuff.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Hm.. Did we ever end up playing any coop? I forgot. I think I ended up getting too sucked in by the single-player stuff.

Yeah I think we missed each other for one reason or another, like you say most likely stuck in SP. There was a random who seemed to be on same time as me for a couple of days but aside from that pugged all my co-op runs. A lot of the time at least one of the team was massively under-powered as well.

Can totally believe its region locked MM FantasticMrSnake, as it was dreadful in Germany :)

Oct 25, 2017
So i just finish the main quest
killing the lord of dust
, that mission cost me like 5 retries, so annoying.., i ended up setting all the traps (electric, fire, blades) that i got from daily login, and the primary shotgun to beat the stage 3.

So, is there anything good for the end game? what's there to be done? only base mining and defend it?

Oct 27, 2017
killing the lord of dust
, that mission cost me like 5 retries, so annoying.., i ended up setting all the traps (electric, fire, blades) that i got from daily login, and the primary shotgun to beat the stage 3.

So, is there anything good for the end game? what's there to be done? only base mining and defend it?
Mostly multiplayer.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
killing the lord of dust

There was the base defence once a day? I never bothered with doing it after finishing, so I know very little of it. Aside from that, as body shot wizard says just the multiplayer.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Well its not like there was any real significant updates since launch that would make it "better", in many ways one could argue its worse as the online is most likely dead now, though having said that you may want to check for some larger discord, maybe reddit perhaps there's a population on PC still playing.

As a single player experience I found the game entertaining enough, its rough in the first few hours but once you get the hang of food and water it becomes less faff, its got some nice spooky atmosphere and like other survival games its quite fun to go out gathering mats to build some new gear. Certainly I stuck with it longer than a lot of other "better" games.

Oct 25, 2017
If you're in PC use the steam chat group, there's always some people playing there and you can usually find 2 or 3 more people to fill your party.

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to remove all the text information etc to the left and right of your character? Playing on PC

PnR1kFl.jpg