• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Via Gematsu!
Metal Wolf Chaos XD will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on August 6, a listing on the Microsoft Store has revealed.

A "Skin Pack" add-on will also be available, although its contents have yet to be detailed.

Here's the listing from the Microsoft Store!
The country is in peril as President Michael Wilson defends the nation against a full-scale rebellion led by Vice-President Richard Hawk and the mechanized legions he commands. As the 47th President of the United States, it is your sworn duty to take your country back by any means necessary and end this unjust coup d'etat! Battle in your advanced mech—armed to the teeth—across iconic American landscapes including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Grand Canyon, and the front steps of the White House.

FromSoftware originally released Metal Wolf Chaos in December 2004, appearing exclusively in Japan. The game went on to become somewhat of a legend as it was hard to acquire and even harder to play outside of Japan with most fans experience of the game through Let's Play videos and the occasional screenshot.

Devolver Digital and FromSoftware have partnered together with developer General Arcade to modernize Metal Wolf Chaos with updates to the game including upgraded visual fidelity, refined controls and gameplay, a new save system, and 4K plus 16:9 support for modern displays.

Looks like it will be Xbox One X Enhanced too!

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
rip the 4th of July dream. nonetheless, cannot wait for the launch.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
How much do we think this'll cost btw?

EDIT: I've been jinxed and am now owed a soda.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, yeah...sorry, but I'll have to cancel that. I'M HEADING OUT TO SAVE AMERICA.

Buy this game, fools.

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
Damn and I had my weekend carved out for it. Guess I've waited this long, what's another month. As long as the port is good.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
the fact that it's not coming out tomorrow blows but man am i excited to finally fucking play this

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
Ugh, Metal Wolf. I hate that guy. They said on DNN that he's a heinous terrorist and meaner than Satan.

fepeinado

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2019
wasn't there a switch listing on some japanese magazine also?

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
FINALLY! Can't wait to finally play this. Day after my birthday too, so thanks for thinking of my Devolver.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Would have been a great July 4 release, but hey I'll take it however I can get it

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
It's $25 BTW.

Though I really want this physically so I think I'll wait.