• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks cool, shame the game only has 11-15 characters. Definitely will get next year even though Relink is more my hype.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Hoo boy
2dd.jpg

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
So zeta and Vaseraga are probably the other characters. Was hopeful that the logo was just bait. But that seems unlikely now. :(

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Well that trailer was something... strangely enough I guess it fits the character.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Not only did the remainder of the roster get speculated correctly very early on, but it's a really boring one on top of that.

Lame. But hey, Granblue is suddenly in peoples' mouths, so I guess it's something. I'm also glad the game still looks great.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
She looks cute, hopefully she's a good zoner but there's no much we can tell from such a brief showcase. She also has her fire design, which I think came out after her wind one, so I hope, really, really hope they go with earth Vaseraga, it looks way cooler than his original dark version.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
She looks more fluid in the gameplay than others character so far

btw that BGM is sick

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Where is Narmaya you cowards? You can't release this without best onee-sama.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
She looks fun. Think I'll be getting this.

Still can't get over this being bankrolled by CYGAMES and only having 11 characters at launch. Not even someone who needs a big roster, but what the fuck?

Deleted member 34873

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I dunno anything about these characters but dancing chibi in a trailer makes me love her for some reason.

Moara

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
She looks fun. Think I'll be getting this.

Still can't get over this being bankrolled by CYGAMES and only having 11 characters at launch. Not even someone who needs a big roster, but what the fuck?
They already announced a 5 character pass long before the game comes out. With the DLC that would bring the roster to 16, which is what I would have expected the launch amount to be. Wouldn't be surprised if they straight up cut them from the base roster because this game is gonna get milked to death lol

Moara

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why they turned her voice way down for this trailer. Is it because she basically moans 24/7? 🤔

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I love how all 4 of these new characters have trailers that are filled to the brim with personality.

From the atmosphere of the trailers alone you KNOW what these characters are about.

OP
OP
FluxWaveZ

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
They already announced a 5 character pass long before the game comes out. With the DLC that would bring the roster to 16, which is what I would have expected the launch amount to be. Wouldn't be surprised if they straight up cut them from the base roster because this game is gonna get milked to death lol
If that was the actual plan, it might be a bit misguided because I feel mainstream reaction to a fighting game like this with a starting roster of 11 in this day and age would be negative and will affect sales.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have any idea about who they're going to main?

I think I'll be rotating between Katalina/Metera to start with. I see they have 2 more characters to announce.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
This characters look insane. The amount of work that probably goes into these must be really high.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017

I think I'll be rotating between Katalina/Metera to start with. I see they have w more characters to announce.

Percival and Charlotta.

Percival because he's the most like Ky Kiske, and Charlotta because she's so damn fun and adorable. I don't usually care much for loli characters but I've taken a real liking to her.

Moara

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017

I think I'll be rotating between Katalina/Metera to start with. I see they have 2 more characters to announce.
Had a lot of fun with Ferry in the beta and she's scratching that Menat itch for me, so probably her.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
Day one main. Love metera and she's the closest I'll get to playing Yukari in a modern arc sys game.

Edit: also might be my favorite theme in the game so far, such a bop.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I wonder why they turned her voice way down for this trailer. Is it because she basically moans 24/7? 🤔

That would be funny but I think it's just the weird sound mix from the reveal trailers in general. Rewatching Ladiva's and Percival's they also had very low in game volume.

Still don't know. I spent most of the time in the beta with Katalina but I actually find shotos pretty boring. Maybe I'll try Metera and still hold hope for someone with a gameplay that's more of my style.

I've read that Aliza is joining the cast of the second season of the anime so my hopes for her being a Jam expy are still alive.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Very nice. Between her, Charlotta and Lowain, it doesn't seem like I'll have trouble finding a main.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, she looks hella slick. And love the chibi that shows she gets along with the bros.

Moara

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Now that they're willing to give characters their alt costumes, I hope Zeta gets her event outfit and not her weird bikini armor.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Yessssssss Metera was one of my first SSRs love her. As a character though she works best when she has her sister Sutera around.